For Sale or Trade: 88-91 Enjo B series mounts for Reg. Integra mounts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civichbd15b

I have a set of Enjo Motor Mounts for 88-91 honda civic or crx for a B-series swap, retail is $450, but I'll let these go to anyone that has any oem 94-01 Integra motor mounts or anything to help put a B-series swap in a EG, IE>99-00 si linkage, b-series valve cover, b-series oil pump, anything to name could help. Or if you want to buy just name a price.

i thought the b series dropped into eg's with the stock mounts. if so and you dont have them, i have a set. i need the ef mount kit. how much do u want shipped to 19711?

Nope. All 92-95 had d-series stock, except for the SiR in Japan. The mounts won't work. Only all 94-01 Acura Integra will work because all Integras came with b-series and also Integras engine bay is almost exact to the EG's bay.

It also gets more in depth than that. If using a certain tranny in the eg you are going to have to score a tranny mount from a 99-00 Si. and If using a certain post-mount on the motor that goes to the driver side then you are going to have to score one from a 94-97 Del Sol.

I'll let the EF Kit go for $110 plus shipping. I found a place that sells oem Integra mounts for $140.

Back