For Sale-or- Trade !!!!>> GSR leather seats

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TeamUrbanChaos

Certified H22 Super-tech
ive got a pair of 2000 acura integrea GSR all leather seats that im lookin to either sell or trade for a pair of racing seats. i traded my stock accord seats to a freind of mine for these but these wont bolt up to the factory bolts already made in the car therefore ,these are really no use to me..the seats are in "MINT"...and i repeat....mintcondition...there is not one flaw, crease, scratch, or tear in these seats whatsoever. they are cleaned, and leather treated everytime i go to the car wash ( and i go very often) .im lookin to sell these seats for 400.00 or if youve got a pair of tenzo,sparco, or any other type of racing seats in good condition e-mail me directly at LADYZCOMEPLAY007@AOL.COM and we can make some kind of deal. i do have pics available upon request so let me kno and i will get back to you ASAP. :spam:

Anything can be made to fit in anything else. Ive got Prelude seats in my Civic. With a few cuts here and a weld or two there, they bolted right in :lol: .

Teg seats usually bolt into civics, without modification.

anyone interested in the seats ...e-mail me directly at ladyzcomeplay007@aol.com :poop:

These seats bolt up fine into a ek/ej8 just the rear inside bolt is a little off. So you can get 3 of 4 bolts in.

ladies and gentleman.....please take your time to read what you are writing me....ive recieved numerous e-mails regarding these seats.

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS THREAD IS FROM 2004. I NO LONGER HAVE THESE SEATS. THESE SEATS HAVE BEEN LONG GONE FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS!!!

Back