for sale or trade

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

projecteg

built jdm b16
I have a 95 eclipse gs-t front wheel drive turbo..it has 89k miles on it, it is 5 speed..the only thing done to the motor is an intake filter on the stock pipe..it is lowered with kybs and ground control springs.. it has 18" rims.. the car is black and runs good.. the only thing it needs is a front end alignment..and it has a small dent on the pass. side fender..nice car.. will consider trades for any import with around 100k miles.. nothing too high tho..would like something DOHC but not ness..but if sohc it has to be vtec.. if sold outright prolly like $5k.. let me know.. name is Matt..thanks..

-cell# 518-424-4089..

i have pics but im not sure how to put them on here so email me for pics..

matty11781@yahoo.com..

To show pics you have to upload them to a server. As a Hondaswap member, you have access to an online album where you can upload pictures.

Upload your pictures to an album:

>My Controls
>>Your Albums
>>>Create Album
>>>>Input Album Name and Description
>>>>>Then select upload image from the drop box menu for that album

Then post us a hyperlink to the album :)

www.imageshack.us

copy direct link at bottom

when you paste the link put the image tags on it

[ img ] goes infront (without the spaces)

[ /img ] goes at the end (without the spaces)

So an imagetag would look something like this

[ img ]www.mycivic.com/94hatch.jpg[ /img ]

(again without the spaces in the tags, I just did that so I didnt trigger bbcode to think i was making a link, when you write it it will be all together,

Quoted post[/post]]
I have a 95 eclipse gs-t front wheel drive turbo..it has 89k miles on it, it is 5 speed..the only thing done to the motor is an intake filter on the stock pipe..it is lowered with kybs and ground control springs.. it has 18" rims.. the car is black and runs good.. the only thing it needs is a front end alignment..and it has a small dent on the pass. side fender..nice car.. will consider trades for any import with around 100k miles.. nothing too high tho..would like something DOHC but not ness..but if sohc it has to be vtec.. if sold outright prolly like $5k.. let me know.. name is Matt..thanks..

-cell# 518-424-4089..

i have pics but im not sure how to put them on here so email me for pics..

matty11781@yahoo.com..

ill trade you for my mirage. it has mad vtAc!

honestly, thats a good deal. low miles dsm. timing belt/water pump replaced recently? if not, you need to drop your asking price ~1K.

yeah the guy who owned it befor me said that he had the timming belt done.. i dont remember if he said that the water pump was done by him, but i think the dealer that he got it from replaced it.. i pulled off the case to the timming belt and looked at it befor i bought it and it looked brand new so no worries..

Quoted post[/post]]
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2341855

there are some pics.. not good one but if you want i can email some good ones if you are interested..

this car dose not have a problem at high speed with the floor falling off dose it? because the last time I drove one the nawwwzzzz blew my diamond plate out!

p.s. just kidding bump for the sale!

looks good, excellent mileage for a 95. if you didnt live 2k miles away from me id consider trading you :p

for some reason I can't figure out where you're from, but I'll trade ya if you want to make a trip to RI

Back