For Sale: Pikes Peak Winning Honda Civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

looks cool bump for you,

You think he will trade me for my sol and $1000 :unsure:

hell yeah, this means I could rally my 93 hatch. I never knew I could do that! Hell yeah!Rally is the way I am going!

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Feb 21 2003, 07:49 PM
hell yeah, this means I could rally my 93 hatch. I never knew I could do that! Hell yeah!Rally is the way I am going!

to rally the major requirement is you MUST hate your car because you can not baby it, you pound that ass all day long. It would be fun but hard on the wallet.

i know blake, and i've seen this car in person several times. actually, my comptech header used to be on that car, and i think it was on the car when it won pikes peak.

i hope it goes to a good home!

Very nice. Bump for you! Good luck, and I hope it goes to someone who genuinely appreciates it!

don't get me wrong- its a bad ass car...

-BUT-

we are talking pikes fuckign peak here - HOW in gods name did your under 200 horsepower car even COMPETE, let alone win, against the 1800 horse quad turbo, bi-supercharged Escudo?????

it didn't beat the Escudo... i have an issue somewhere talking about that championship race it won... i believe it was in a largely different class, but i know it beat out a 700hp turbo mitsubishi FTO. the Escudo has the track record tho.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 22 2003, 04:20 AM
we are talking pikes fuckign peak here - HOW in gods name did your under 200 horsepower car even COMPETE, let alone win, against the 1800 horse quad turbo, bi-supercharged Escudo?????

Just like in autoX and road racing, a (relitivly) stock civic does not go up against dodge vipers and ferraris, i am sure it is the exact same way. Major thing is he is NA vs going FI, those are probally 2 diffrent classes

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 22 2003, 04:20 AM
don't get me wrong- its a bad ass car...

-BUT-

obviously in a different division then the escudo but he was able to win his division because it was supercharged at the time, im a good friend of his and he lives just a few miles away.......hopefully it goes to a good home

Originally posted by SixtySecondAssassin@Feb 21 2003, 05:55 PM
hes running pretty mild spring rates

what is a mild spring rate? I am running neuspeed race springs. I know a few potential fake rally roads where I could "practice" my car on so I could actually rip up some dsm's on.

Back