For sale t3 turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

david_jones001

I have a t3 garrett turbo for sale, 42 ar. NO SHAFT PLAY AT ALL, internal wastegate on it, everything in good condtion, if u want i can through in a adapter plate to make it fit a hf manifold for 40 dollars extra,
im looking to get 105 shipped for the turbo, sorry i dont have any pics of it. i take paypal
It also has a downpipe flang with 5 inchs of pipe and a o2 sensor bung on it

will trade the turbo for a virgin p28 ecu for manual trans

you can't get pics huh?

how much would it be for the adapter, turbo, and downpipe piece sent to 12428...

fits 92-95 civic hf manifold right?

is it oil and liquid cooled? or just oil?
do you have any pieces for the oil feeds and returns?

150 shipped for the adapter and the turbo, as long as u have this adapter and this turbo, it will fit on a hf mani, it is oil and water cooled, and the both the oil and water cooled plumping is on it, the downpipe flang and pieace come with it, it will fit cx mani, hf mani or std, mani, was made by werid racing on hmt.com , it has a internal wastegate on it as well, no cracks, no chipped fins

can you refine DP flange and piece a little more...

like you could bolt it to the car and you just need to go from the end of the 5 inch piece to your current exhaust?

Originally posted by reckedracing@Mar 27 2005, 05:07 PM

like you could bolt it to the car and you just need to go from the end of the 5 inch piece to your current exhaust?
[post=479499]Quoted post[/post]​

basically what u said is right

Back