For sale tons of civic/acura parts/i wil trade too

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
-usdm b18b ls hydro tranny has 55k on it great condition also has no grinds nothing wrong great tranny for boost-450 shipped
-b18b long block complete great engine has about 50k on it only nothing wrong great for boost aswell and a good swap for civic -650 shipped complete b18b engine swap tranny included-875 shipped
-dc sports 4-1 ceramic header for a 99-00 Si civic new in box-220 shipped
-rear type-r lip for 96-98 civic coupe new never used never painted -100 shipped
-jdm red recaros amazing seats and have the best look i had them for about 2 months and there are still brnad new i just need mney -800 shipped!
-new GSR oem distributor-150 shipped
-99-00 New AVID engine mounts for civic with b series engine swap-250 shipped

WHAT I WANT ? I WILL TRADE SOMETHING FOR ANY OF THESE PARTS IF YOU HAVE?

-99-00 Si wheels with tires
-rota slipstreams gunmetallic or steel or steel grey in 16 inch with tires
-apexi n-1 cat back for 96-00 civic hb
-ground controls coilovers for 96-00 civic
-koni yellow shocks for 96-00 civic if i get som one to trade me for ground controls aswell
-apexi n-1 turbo muffler 80mm
-ctr wing for civic h/b
- any ctr interior ?

does the b16 tranny have lsd? also how much if i come and get it? i am in pensacola. kinda far but not that bad of a drive.

Nevermind your box is full, here's what I was trying to pm you:
I need a hydro tranny, I would prefer the b16a2 tranny, but I am willing to take the ls tranny. Let me know what you still have. Also I am trying to sell my b16a1 tranny since I have a 93 civic it's easier to do a swap with a hydro tranny. It came of a front clip with 30k miles. let me know if you know anyone that wants that.

Is the inlet for the muffler you speak of the silencer?....I have a silencer for an NA N1 muffler, and it's 90mm...if you want it pm me.

hey i was wonderin if u had any pics of the b18b engine and trans. also could u tell me what everything that comes with the engine

Would you be willing to part out that top tranny side mount?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back