1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale: Xbox bundle, lots of extras

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by Havok, Nov 15, 2005.

1. Havok

Havok Senior Member

With the Xbox 360 coming out, I have decided to sell my Xbox...Only about 1/2 of the games I have will work on the 360, the main one I wanted to work was Marvel Vs. Capcom 2, but no luck. As a result, before I ebay this, or sell it locally, I figured I would post it here first.

--Xbox system (about 14 months old, still have orignal box, manual, wrappings, etc) The game gives the dirty disc error with Halo, but that's not a problem with just my Xbox, it's common in all Xboxs. It only does it on Halo 1-2, all of the other games play perfect. Xbox is vigrin, never modified or altered in any way.
    --EVERY hookup for the TV available. This includes the RF adapter, standard AV cables (included with Xbox system) S-Video cables, and component HD cables.
    --Halo2 Plantronics Headset and whatever it is called that plugs into the Xbox Controller.
    --3 Xbox controllers (1 original black, 1 black controller S, 1 blue controller S) I might sell the 4th one, it is a sweet mad tight JDM Samba Green Pearl Controller S.
    --Microsoft Memory Card
    --Microsoft Xbox DVD player remote/plug-in sensor.
    --10 games, which include:
    Top Spin
    Full Spectrum Warrior
    Grand Theft Auto 3
    Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
    Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (original version, aka "Hot Coffee Mod" version with the sex scene)
    Ninja Gaiden
    Madden 2005
    Forza Motorsport
    Mortal Kombat: Deception (Kollector's Edition, includes bonus disc with MK1 arcade-perfect version + bonuses)
    *Marvel Vs. Capcom 2* -- This game will not be included with the whole thing unless I get an additional 50.00 because it is rare as hell. I paid 60.00 for it via ebay about 2 months ago, and the going price is still around that.

All games work perfect, the system was taken care of, lens cleaned, etc. Once again, the only reason I am selling is to buy the Xbox 360. Many people can vouch for me (disregard their asshole comments :))

Asking 350.00 shipped with MvC2 or 300.00 shipped without MvC2. Open to offers, will entertain selling some items seperately

2. Havok

Havok Senior Member

Bump before the E.

3. StealthMode

StealthMode Kung Foolin'

I'll give you $40 for the Xbox only. Sorry man, I would, but I have a trip to Spain and a trip to South Korea coming up. I'll probably have to find one locally sometime after I get back. GL on the sale! :)

4. Xaero3953

Xaero3953 Senior Member

How much for Top Spin y0?

5. Havok

Havok Senior Member

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted