For Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Morehead2

I have a B16a JDM and all new OEM parts, what's up for sale is: The block with the bores all machined and cleaned up, CTR pistons with CTR brand new rings, installed on to PR3 (stock) rods with ARP rod bolts and a Block guard the none weld in type. Reason for saleing is I went with a B20/V-tec instead.

So send me some offers and you'll walk away with a great starter motor, just needs some more money and a person to complete her.

Thanks

I know what I have into it and I'm looking for the best offer. Is that not allowed? Don't want to break any rules here, I'm just a new guy...

Thanks

I think this is fair:

Block Guard =$80.00
ARP Rod Bolts = $40.00
B16a Block = $250.00
CRT Pistons & rings $300.00
Machine Work (Honing & Remounting the pistons) = $100.00

Total = $770.00 and will deliver if some what close for a small amount of money (roughly $50.00 bucks) depends on where at.

Let me know if this is your cup of tee.

Trade also considered. Depending

Have other B16 stuff laying around too, so just ask...

Thanks

Originally posted by Morehead2@May 12 2003, 08:40 PM
Done...

uh... where did you fix it? it still says that it is a "B16 JDM CTR block" which would make it a b16b. i'd be pissed if i bidded on a b16b and got a b16a with CTR pistons.

What, I checked all them like 3 times. Where does it say it still so I can change it. It's a B16a with CTR internals.

Thanks

Back