for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mrnice1058

ok guys i am going to be putting on the ebay i have a turbo oil feed kit with one of those adaptors for the oil pump and the steal lines 125 shipped, i am also selling a d16 from a civic lx with 86,235 miles on it for 200 bucks (with tranny and shift linkage) or best offer just shipping is on you. i have some other parts also i have a p28 chipped but the chip is not in it, it is socketed so you can get any chip you want for it let me know i am asking 150 plus shipping let me know pm me let me know thanks guys

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=7914586776

here is the ebay listing for the oil feed kit

i have pictures for the stuff i am selling, also i am selling the d series engine with the shift linkage and the shift the shift linkage had a bushing kit installed on it , i am also selling an obd0 alternator, and a power steering pump for a 97 civic lx so pm me if you want to see them or want to buy them

well update on the stuff the turbo oil feed is sold, the d16 axles are sold nut i still have the d16 with tranny for sale for 200 bucks plus shipping it has the shift linkage and intake manifold come on guys you know you want it

d16y7 if you want just the longblock yeah 100 bucks if you want the tranny and all it is 200 you getting the tranny shift linkage IM and the top half of a header i think that is a good deal even if you don't need the tranny you can sell it for 200 bucks i just want to get rid of it o yeah and the ecu what ever comes with the 97 civic lx

no one need anything from a d16 engine nothing at all not even the tranny? i know someone needs the tranny come on guys i need to get rid of this stuff before winter so i can put my snow thrower in the garage instead of the shed...aka tring to make room

come on i don't understand no one needs parts from the d16 i mean you getting the tranny shift linkage intake manifold dizzy i even have some mounts for it come on guys someone thanks.

no one need a d16 engine or tranny or any parts from it i just want to get rid of it let me know
please

Back