for sale.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

orosco

Im selling my teg and have a few parts that are brand new still inthe box that I was going to install, but obviously am not cause im going to sell the car..

RC 750cc injectors
ARP Head Studs
STR Cam Gears
STR Scatter Sheild (polished)...
Greddy oil catch tank..(polished)...
Blitz Dual Turbo Timer

If anyone is interested in any of these parts let me know....
thanks
steve

STR cam gears and RC 750cc injectors....$275....I paid $350 for the injectors alone...They are both brand new in the box/package....

no i dont have any pics....If I did i would thrown them on ebay and call it a day...If your interested in these i can give a money back guarnatee or something..Im not on this board trying to rip anyone off...

Maaan, $275 for STR cam gears and 750 cc injectors is dirt cheap. The injectors alone are worth that - someone please snap them up or I might have to.

How much for the ARP head studs? I am also wondering about the Greddy oil catch can, I have 2 other ones but I have a friend looking for one.

would the injectors fit an h22? and are they saturated or peak and hold

ARP head studs...$70

Greddy catch...$45

As for the H22 question....Im not to familiar with H-motors..All i know is that they fit the B16, GSR, type R..Im not sure about the H22...Anyone else know

The STR cam Gears are silver.....

Originally posted by orosco@Apr 24 2005, 09:56 PM
ARP head studs...$70

Greddy catch...$45

[post=490907]Quoted post[/post]​

Are these parts new? Will the head studs fit a b18c1? I haven't really looked to see if they are engine specific, sorry.

yes the parts are brand new and they willfit your b18c1....
The STR cam gears would be $85 with shipping....

Originally posted by orosco@Apr 25 2005, 05:10 AM
yes the parts are brand new and they willfit your b18c1....
The STR cam gears would be $85 with shipping....
[post=491032]Quoted post[/post]​

PM sent

Blitz dual turbo timer...$50

I Also forgot to mention that I have an STR cam seal ( silver) and a B&M Fuel PR both for b series....

Back