for the beer pong players here

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SlushboxTeggy

It's only stupid if it doesn't work
VIP
this is the table that was built by my pledge class. we went all out. pic isnt that good, but it has black lights, all designs are in black light paint, and an easy clean plexiglass top. it also is semi-portable. i say semi because the legs fold but its real heavy. we also moved the outer 2X6s in to create a shelf for cups so they dont clutter the table.
gallery_35984_225_7117.jpg

the triangle are pink in that light, but glow red under the black light.

damn, we had a piece of plywood ha ha and 4 2x4s cut in half.

corvette - if you got pics of that magic hat table, please show, i love magic hat.

we used a folding table you buy at walmart.. and then there was that 8 foot long table...that was 4 feet wide so we could do two teams of two and each person had their own 10 cup pyramid. but then again, thats nothin compared to the 36 cup we played...

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@May 1 2005, 11:15 PM
Blah, I hate TKE's.

Nice table though.
[post=493826]Quoted post[/post]​

no hard feelings as long as your not a kappa sigma. most of our campus doesnt, i knew that when i pledged. its because we reorganized in 2003 and started over and had to basically learn to run a fraternity. they called my big's pledge class fake greeks and shit. plus now only 2 years later we have greek cup locked and came in second in greek week(due to the calls of judges from the team that won, but im not getting started on that). people on this campus either love us or hate us, because we became better greeks than them in only two and a half years. and some of the older one got their asses beat by the old tkes before we reorganized.
Your a TKE? what college are you at? There is a chapter up here at Michigan Tech.

Rowan U., its in south NJ. TKE has more chapters than any other national fraternity, so im not really suprised that theres one at Michigan Tech. what does suprise me is that U. of Deleware, aka the biggest party school in the country, doesnt have a TKE, because any TKE you go to throws amazing partys. i think its in our by-laws or something, haha. they have started over 270, but not all of those are still active.

I usually just like to open the beer, than drink it. it stays cold that way.
:p

Originally posted by Iron 1@May 2 2005, 02:13 AM
I usually just like to open the beer, than drink it. it stays cold that way.
:p
[post=493893]Quoted post[/post]​

that just means you have to practice. i drink cold beer all night. haha

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@May 1 2005, 10:22 PM
corvette - if you got pics of that magic hat table, please show, i love magic hat.

we used a folding table you buy at walmart.. and then there was that 8 foot long table...that was 4 feet wide so we could do two teams of two and each person had their own 10 cup pyramid. but then again, thats nothin compared to the 36 cup we played...
[post=493830]Quoted post[/post]​

The Magic Hat table is 5 Years old, its very beat...Its actually in Retirement...we now have a Yankees Table...But i will see if i can get a picture of the Magic Hat table

Originally posted by corvetteguy+May 2 2005, 08:01 AM-->
Seany-izzle
@May 1 2005, 10:22 PM

we used a folding table you buy at walmart..  and then there was that 8 foot long table...that was 4 feet wide so we could do two teams of two and each person had their own 10 cup pyramid.  but then again, thats nothin compared to the 36 cup we played...
[post=493830]Quoted post[/post]​

The Magic Hat table is 5 Years old, its very beat...Its actually in Retirement...we now have a Yankees Table...But i will see if i can get a picture of the Magic Hat table
[post=493923]Quoted post[/post]​

id love to see that! oh, and beer pong was so 7 years ago for you, its a great game. tons of good drunken memories around the ol table..

Back