for the first time in 2 years . . .

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wildbillhatchbac

the OG
VIP
for the first time in 2 years . . .

Brian (pissedoffsol) is on a date

Eric (E_solsi) is at work

and I am on hondaswap posting stupid stuff like this. . .

i'm goin out :imgone:

haha,,that is great.

it sounds like E got that job at the hospital and B, well shit,,we all know that..

now you just need to stop smoking bill...

Brian better give us a full report when he gets back. we want to know details dammit and no ifs, ands or buts...well we wanna know if you got some butt :p

E works?

wtf is this world coming to?

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Sep 19 2003, 01:45 AM
Brian better give us a full report when he gets back. we want to know details dammit and no ifs, ands or buts...well we wanna know if you got some butt :p

:lmao: :werd:

Of course he'll prolly post it in the fucking mod forum with a topic like "The chick called her three best friends..."

:lol: :angry:

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Sep 18 2003, 10:06 PM-->
TrailorParkPimp
@Sep 19 2003, 01:45 AM

:lmao: :werd:

Of course he'll prolly post it in the fucking mod forum with a topic like "The chick called her three best friends..."

:lol: :angry:

yea, your probably right. <_<

Originally posted by sisteve@Sep 18 2003, 08:47 PM
E works?

wtf is this world coming to?

Holy shit, Eric works and is a productive member of society? I thought the only way he would get a job is if I came up there gave him one.

I had an awesome time. I def. plan to see her again. and liek i said in another post, that's really all that needs to be said on a public message board.

:thumbsup: Glad atleast someone is meeting a chick they like besides the married or long distance relationship people.

The rest of us, are pulling the all nighter on kazaa :( :(

Back