for the first time in 2 years . . .

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 19 2003, 03:11 PM
well there man, if i EVER cought bill with that tubby bitch, i'd cock slap him with with my mouth.......

well there big boi...whatever floats your boat..... :blink:

I know what brian did..... He kissed her hand, she went inside, and he went home to jump on kazaa also...... :D

a gentleman never tells..... at least not on here. :)

naw but seriously, i think i might jsut actually like the girl. ok, hell, i really like the girl. shes good weed man. and after that, i want some Funions man.... lol j/k
i've had an awesome time with her last night... this morning, i snuck over and brought her breakfast. hehee she was all pissed cuz she was still in her pj's and "looked like crap" but its all good. if you ask me, she still looked blazin' fo sho'

hehe she called me about 20 min later on her way to class... and said i arned some more brownie points :) thats 3 times in 1.2 days. Maybe i haven't forgot how to do this shit after all :lol:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 19 2003, 10:11 AM
BAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man, if i EVER cought bill with that tubby bitch, i'd cock slap him with a slice of meat loaf

</ji>

i think i would have to do the same thing, she lived right next to s. pixton, she must have received about 10 "outta the blue" pizzas in my relationship with sheena.

lol

Originally posted by sisteve+Sep 19 2003, 11:20 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@Sep 19 2003, 10:11 AM
BAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man, if i EVER cought bill with that tubby bitch, i'd cock slap him with a slice of meat loaf

</ji>

i think i would have to do the same thing, she lived right next to s. pixton, she must have received about 10 "outta the blue" pizzas in my relationship with sheena.

lol

:lol: i bet she enjoyed that. that bitch was a walking, talking, annoying as fuck, refridgerator looking moron.

Originally posted by quicksi@Sep 19 2003, 11:21 AM
you had a relationship OTHER than Abby? NO WAY!!!!!

several, actually... i can name probably 5?

that boy is handcuffed to her ankle.....I don't believe he could have any other relationship besides her..... <_<

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Sep 19 2003, 07:22 AM-->
@Sep 19 2003, 11:21 AM

several, actually... i can name probably 5?

congrats B... your one of those sweet guys when it comes down to it huh? shit your like me then, thats why i dont get laid either!!! lol

but yeah like i was sayin good luck, hope everything works out for yah

B)

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Sep 19 2003, 10:25 AM
congrats B... your one of those sweet guys when it comes down to it huh? shit your like me then, thats why i dont get laid either!!! lol

B)

don't you have a lade and a evo???? and you don't get laid???!??! :blink:

:owned: pg.3

Originally posted by quicksi@Sep 19 2003, 10:21 AM

Ive had many.

Sheena was about 2 years before abbie, I dated her for 2 years, then I had another long term one before sheena for about a year and a half.

THen of course I've had many, many girls that I dont consider gf's. :p

But of course my Abbie is the cream of the crizop ;)

{/sisteve's relationships}

oh yeah, I have had those girls that I wouldn't consider girlfriends too. they are called drunken orgy nights at Jays house (remember him? we played cards at his house that night when you came up?)

I have some stories to tell you about those nights lemme tell ya

Originally posted by quicksi@Sep 19 2003, 10:37 AM
oh yeah, I have had those girls that I wouldn't consider girlfriends too. they are called drunken orgy nights at Jays house (remember him? we played cards at his house that night when you came up?)

OH i Can imagine, there was practically one there that night :)

I never felt more like WILL HUNTING than that night at his house.

lol

hooooooors

:)

Originally posted by zcrex+Sep 19 2003, 07:28 AM-->
2 litre EG
@Sep 19 2003, 10:25 AM
congrats B...  your one of those sweet guys when it comes down to it huh?  shit your like me then, thats why i dont get laid either!!!  lol

B)

don't you have a lade and a evo???? and you don't get laid???!??! :blink:

:owned: pg.3

in case you wanna go a lil deeper, i also have two civics and an integra... but the thing is i dont let pussy or "getting some" revolve around my world... i have a few more important things to think about besides gettin some...

although i'll admit it would be nice, but im not gonna go look for it

Originally posted by sisteve+Sep 19 2003, 03:42 PM-->
@Sep 19 2003, 10:37 AM

lol

hooooooors

dude, yuo batta recanize........My gf was at that party fool!!!!!

I think I'll let steve answer that question for ya....

Steve, you remeber her???

Originally posted by quicksi+Sep 19 2003, 10:44 AM-->
Originally posted by sisteve@Sep 19 2003, 03:42 PM
quicksi
@Sep 19 2003, 10:37 AM

lol

hooooooors

dude, yuo batta recanize........My gf was at that party fool!!!!!

yeah, but there was another chick there getting her groove on like funk masta flex.

ANd then you disapeared for a while ;)

Originally posted by quicksi@Sep 19 2003, 10:49 AM
I think I'll let steve answer that question for ya....

Steve, you remeber her???

Of course i do.

let me just tell you, she had surgery to REDUCE the bags o fun

Back