for the first time in 2 years . . .

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Sep 19 2003, 10:42 AM
in case you wanna go a lil deeper, i also have two civics and an integra... but the thing is i dont let pussy or "getting some" revolve around my world... i have a few more important things to think about besides gettin some...

although i'll admit it would be nice, but im not gonna go look for it

:)

exactly. you shouldn't have to worry or let it revolve arond your world. you have a eskoolade. women should come up to you. :ph34r: :ph34r: heheh

Originally posted by sisteve+Sep 19 2003, 03:51 PM-->
@Sep 19 2003, 10:49 AM
I think I'll let steve answer that question for ya....

Steve, you remeber her???

Of course i do.

let me just tell you, she had surgery to REDUCE the bags o fun

yeah you remember, and just as some of you are curious:

Her measurements are:

34 B-C (depending on the bra, between sizes)

height: 5'6
weight: (as of yesterday when she got on the scale) 113 lbs.....

when you say yesterday, does this mean you two are...

we were, back together again.....

and Steve, back it up for me will ya???

Originally posted by zcrex+Sep 19 2003, 07:52 AM-->
2 litre EG
@Sep 19 2003, 10:42 AM
in case you wanna go a lil deeper, i also have two civics and an integra... but the thing is i dont let pussy or "getting some" revolve around my world... i have a few more important things to think about besides gettin some...

although i'll admit it would be nice, but im not gonna go look for it

:)

exactly. you shouldn't have to worry or let it revolve arond your world. you have a eskoolade. women should come up to you. :ph34r: :ph34r: heheh

well see the way i see things... if i can barely support myself, what makes me think i can support a girl/someone i care about in anyway whatsoever...

plus im goin back to school in january, so i can have girls jump on my nuts then lol

B)

hi

so uh the Amanda chick, thats the chick that called me when were at applebees that night. . . we've hung out, talked on the phone quite a bit, but saturday i'm takin her out :D

and the R chick = no more! . . . i told you guys it was over.

the pizza delivery story reminded me of when Melissa sent me a dozen roses at work (executive honda) cause i broke up with her. talk about feelin shitty and totally embarrassed.

Originally posted by zcrex@Sep 19 2003, 11:28 AM
don't you have a lade and a evo???? and you don't get laid???!??! :blink:

You sound just like Chris (greenie)! LOL! Those cars wouldn't impress me like that. :D

Originally posted by wildbillhatchbac@Sep 19 2003, 06:23 PM
the pizza delivery story reminded me of when Melissa sent me a dozen roses at work (executive honda) cause i broke up with her.  talk about feelin shitty and totally embarrassed.

:doh:

Back