For the ///M lovers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Battle Pope+Jun 21 2005, 11:07 PM-->
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jun 21 2005, 02:55 PM
E-dogg
@Jun 21 2005, 10:33 PM
I dare say you could modify one of the 850i engines and/or buy a csi engine for a lot less than 40k, so why wouldn't you just do that and drop it into the cheaper car??? Or is that just a ridiculous idea for someone to suggest on this website... wait what website is this?? Oh yeah hondaSWAP. Maybe that is too hard to grasp?
[post=514921]Quoted post[/post]​

I dare say Hondas are a HELL of a lot cheaper to mod and work on then BMW, and even if you could find all the parts to make a CSi (not just the engine is different) it would cost a fucking grip.
[post=514932]Quoted post[/post]​

Speaking in relative quantifiable terms, exactly how much is "a fucking grip"? :p
[post=514936]Quoted post[/post]​

More than I could afford in five years of saving at present salary :)

I mean this isn't a car you find in a junkyard, if you do, it is completely wrecked or completely naked chassis, so not only would it be extremely hard to track down parts (or expensive as shit new from BMW), it would be expensive because there aren't 120,000,000 made, and they aren't random garbage parts like so many discarded D16Z6's, or EH2 door panels, or shocks. There's probably more Lamborghini Countachs in LA than there are these cars in the world.

Originally posted by SiLude@Jun 12 2005, 11:32 AM
those 2002's and the 850, or 840, whichever one it is, are sick

there were no pics of one, but the Hartge H50 is one bad ass bmw, its the US m3, but a little wider, and like 500hp or so
[post=511388]Quoted post[/post]​

the hartge 850 is not the same thing as a regular m3, well, the same body and chassis, i guess, but its a custom job done by hamman were they swapp in a v10 from the m5 of that year. at least i think its the m5, could be from the 7 series....i think its the m5. it is a bad bimmer, tho. i saw a black one :worthy:

i saw a nice mettalic red 850 in Collinsville, Illinois (right outside of ST. Louis, MO) last week when i was visiting some family

but, old school 3 series are the baddest:

gallery_630_391_20110.jpg

theres a mint 88 m3 at a local place called smith motorworks.

price on the window is 12k :ph34r:

if i had the cash id damn sure buy it too lol

Back