For the Record (long)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

SasSi

So I've seen & read some of the things going on here & for those that care or just want to be entertained- this is an "anything goes" forum afterall- I have something to say.

First, about whether or not I participate here. I've gone over this before, but I'll address it again. I tried out this board by asking a technical question, one that I thought should be simple for people who are claiming to have knowledge of swapping Honda motors. I asked about spark plugs. All I needed was a part number. I didn't ask for a BS discussion about NGK vs Bosch vs Denso. I stated that I wanted to use NGK plugs and asked if anyone knew which plug I was supposed to run in my car, as in what number. I didn't know if my new motor, being JDM, used the same plugs as my old motor. NEVER GOT A STRAIGHT-FORWARD ANSWER.

As I continued to explore the board, it seemed to me more often than not when people were asking for help, they instead would get a few people fighting back-and-forth until the post went dead. In my opinion, the tech section should be informative. While I understand that people are going to have different opinions, everyone's opinions should be respected & it shouldn't turn into a big brawl.

Here's why I came to the board: I've been a member of Club Si for some time & most of the members came here. Having recently swapped the motor in my car, I decided to check it out. I was hoping to gain some knowledge from this board & have so far been disappointed. I'm not saying there aren't great people or knowledgable people here, but they seem to stay silent when people really need help. Just because a person has a question that seems stupid to you, you shouldn't put them down. They put themselves on the line to ask the question & don't need insults, as I've often seen happen.

As far as me "not defending myself".... Why should I bother? Is my defending myself really going to change the opinions of the stubborn people on here? Probably not. Most people who have seen my posts on here probably have already formed an opinion about me. I could've easily pointed out that there was an obvious case of copyright infringement, not to mention defamation and misrepresentaton, and threatened law suits, but what would be the point? I'd rather spend my time & energy positively rather than wasting it negatively. I've been through shit like this before. I've spent hours & hours on Club Si defending myself to no avail. So why should I waste my time all over again when I know what the outcome is going to be?

Anyone who really knows me knows that I am a very sincere person. If I like you or dislike you, it's well known. If I disagree with something, I let it be known. I have said that I am grateful for the support of the members on here who have taken their time to support me. I mean every word of that. And for someone to claim that I don't mean what I say pisses me off! I cannot even believe someone who knows nothing about me would even dare to say that. All I've ever heard from my fans is how dedicated I am to those that support me & how great it is that I actually respond to my fans. And I do- I respond to every email or message that every fan has ever sent me. I wouldn't be shit without the support of my friends, family, & fans and I have stated that in every interview about me. HondaSwap is no different- I genuinely appreciate the support of every member on here that has been gracious enough to show their support for me.

As far as people complaining that I'm using up bandwidth on here to promote myself & not giving anything back to HondaSwap, let me explain a few things. First, that I'm not the first person, and I won't be the last, to promote myself or my interests or my business on here. There's plenty of people on this board, and on others for that matter, that do the same thing. Second, I do offer a link exchange on my website & the way links get posted there is that a webmaster contacts me & asks me to add a link. It's that simple. NO WEBMASTER OR ADMIN FROM HONDASWAP HAS EVER CONTACTED ME ABOUT ADDING A LINK ON MY SITE. Had I been asked to do so, I would have gladly done it.

I've never said that I'm perfect, or special, or better than anyone else. I'm a normal down-to-earth person & anyone who's ever met me or really talked to me knows that. Part of the reason why so many people support me isn't because I'm some gorgeous supermodel, but rather because I'm an average, normal, girl-next-door and a lot of people respect that. When I posted asking for people's support, I wasn't pretending to be a goddess or anything like that. I was simply asking for people to partake in a very big event in my life and I know I'm not the only one on this board who's ever done that.

I'm going to end this post by again thanking everyone from the bottom of my heart for their continued support. I just wanted to clear the air a little bit because I think it needed to be done. I hope some of you that were skeptical before may consider a different way of thinking now. Thanks for reading this post.

SasSi..im sorry you had to go to this length. There are obviously some people who have a problem with popular women being on this site. (penis envy maybe?)

Originally posted by sportlinecrx@Jan 18 2004, 06:24 PM
SasSi..im sorry you had to go to this length. There are obviously some people who have a problem with popular women being on this site. (penis envy maybe?)

:withstupid:

Holy fuckin' :cliffs:

There is usually a guide for spark plug applications right next to the plugs at the auto store. :ph34r:

other than that whuteva

Originally posted by sportlinecrx@Jan 18 2004, 06:24 PM

It truely is. Such a tradgedy.

crybaby.jpg

i dont understand what is going on here?

who what or when are you talking about?

i never knew of any "drama" untill this thread arose.......

Originally posted by SasSi@Jan 18 2004, 05:57 PM
I'm not the first person, and I won't be the last, to promote myself or my interests or my business on here

yea and those people are hondaswap vendors that PAY for the rights to advertise here. they give back to hondaswap by providing numerous parts, usually at a discount for members. what exactly do you give back? if you would like to become a vendor, contact pissedoffsol. :)

If you want tech answers...log in under a manly name....

I don't give tech answers because I would be stuck doing it day in and day out...and I don't have time to help everyone.....beside's...some people here know a lot more about these newer honda engines than I do...I only know one honda engine...the D15A3..and not too many people even have them...

If you want votes to make your season worth something...then play with the leghumpers and you'll get them...but some of us did get tired of seeing the same drama on ClubSi...and now it's here......and after they relized that you have a boyfreind....you dug your grave.

Nothing against you personally, but your not my type....I voted for someone else....I'd rather see a hot asian chick next to an asian import than see some slutty redneck trying to get nasty with a Carbonfiber hood....they should stick to trucks...and I am not refering to you...so don't take it that way...you would look better next to a BMW or another high end Euro-car...thats your looks...IMHO...

you got to decide...are you here for the car's...or are you here for the votes?

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Jan 18 2004, 07:22 PM
i dont understand what is going on here?

who what or when are you talking about?

i never knew of any "drama" untill this thread arose.......

the drama was earlier today and has since been discarded (deleted).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back