For the Record (long)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by sportlinecrx@Jan 18 2004, 07:47 PM
im on dial up. my IP changes every time i sign on.

only when you start up the computer...it remains the same while you use the internet, and...anyone can switch back and forth between names while still connceted to the same IP...it's called a log-out and log-in feature....

/adding more fire to the flame...

my computer uses my phone line so it logs out every time i sign off of AOL. fuck this. Loco is a ******* **** and you guys have NO FUCKING CLASS! here's a beautiful woman trying to be nice and all you can do is flame her and put her down. thats just fucking retarded!

sportlinecrx=CHLOE Leg-humper numeral uno.......

Why?

She lives on the other side of the country....She won't even give you the time of the day...if you walked up to her at a show...She admitted she has a boyfreind, She just wants to get on a cover of a magazine....(big deal)...she could really care less about you and you car...she see's plenty of Dope cars all the time.....

So...Why are you so infactuated with her?

You got the avitar, sig, and even the webpage listed under the sig.....all about her....and your sticking up for her.....defending her honor.....and WHY???...you won't get any skin from her...she's already hooked up with someone.....

And now locked it......?

even she can't post again to defend her honor.....

im not infatuated. i stick up for anyone who is being treated unfairly. yes i think shes hot but she sure as hell doesnt deserve this bullshit. nobody does. this is so stupid to even be discussing this. she's hot, she's a model and you all hate her for it. and you are picking on me becuase i have her in my sig. how fucking STUPIDER CAN IT GET?!

you people have no fucking respect for her feelings at all. what the fuck?! if this was a friend of yours would you put up with this? she doesnt have to be my friend. i just cant stand people being shit on when they dont deserve it.

:roll: You must not have seen the drama on Clubsi about her..... <_<

no i havent. anyway im through posting in here.

just for the record...i already locked this thread once but someone obviously feels there is a need to keep it open.

Christ, kick her the fuck off of here already.

shit, thats all women do, is bring more fucking drama to the table.....first it was that carpet munching dyke (who was banned) and now this shit.

get the fuck over it.

the ONLY chick on here I like....is red99sigal, and my partner in crime starbellieangel. those two chicks are REAL chicks. not one word of fucking drama or bullshit have I heard from red99sigal or starbellieangel. those two chicks rock.

and yes, loco honkey IS an pompous arrogant asshole, but he cant even come close to being the meniacal prick that is tonyd.

and i did not vote for you sassy, sorry....im not into "full women"
im more into the stereotypical blonde hair blue eyed size 4 california beach blonde. :worthy: which, starbellieangel is one of :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

and im sure 99sigal is hot as well :p

Jesus, what a bunch of kids fighting over some chick who could careless whether you exist or not.

and sassy....word of advice from an older man (28)..

nothing is for free in life babe...

dont care how good looking you are, you will always encounter guys like me, who can get chicks "on your level"....

guys like me dont fall for the batting eye "cutesy wootsie" bullshit...
ive been around the block one too many times to fall for that shit.

you want votes? gotta give somethin to get somethin' babe ;)

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jan 18 2004, 08:43 PM
2 Words.

High Maintenance.

high maintenance = you can treat them like shit and they still will come back begging for more ;)

the minute you start "falling in love" with a high maintenance chick, or start treating her "like no other guy has" ....

is the minute you check in your testicles for a big black stamp across your forehead that reads:

BITCH

I post a decent amount in the tech sections, sometimes I will skip some posts but hey it's all in my feeling. Not sure what this is all about and yes I did read the posts.

I haven't really followed your "sassi's" posts but I assume from what it sounds like your just posting normal topics like the most of us. Not sure what problems you brought to this board but I could honestly careless about issues that others bring.

Well, wish you the best of luck in the future posting.

:blink: what the fuck did I just type, I don't know what the fuck is even going on...wtf???

oh well, free shitty post

oh yo! she is hot! i just clicked on that guy's link (sportlinecrx). if thats "nothin special" to you all, then dam you must see some fineass women where u live!

Originally posted by honduhhomie@Jan 19 2004, 03:13 AM
oh yo! she is hot! i just clicked on that guy's link (sportlinecrx). if thats "nothin special" to you all, then dam you must see some fineass women where u live!

Between the dime a dozen beach bunnies from Texas, and the hot euroho's, uh, she ain't nothing special.

god damnit, i just had a big long response, and then clicked off to wach a stupid video...

fuck.

give me 45 more min.

lol

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 18 2004, 09:20 PM
god damnit, i just had a big long response, and then clicked off to wach a stupid video...

fuck.

give me 45 more min.

lol

awww shit...here we go!! when B speaks all hell is about to break loose!!!!

<--waiting with anticipation :)

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Jan 18 2004, 08:53 PM-->
honduhhomie
@Jan 18 2004, 08:50 PM
so is this chick hot or what?? she must be since everyone is fighting over her.

Ya know... not really. She's not bad, but nothing special.

KARNASH THA MUTHAFUCKING ASSHOLE VS. LOCO "I CAN DISH IT OUT, BUT I CAN'T TAKE IT" HONKEY

ahem. Karnash is a little rusty....so lets see if we can temp. bring him back from the dead...

a little background music maestro, if you will.....

ok, as I was creating a crafty post to add to this thread, I noticed that I had been temporarily BANNED from posting for 24 hours....

upon further investigation, I immed Brian on aim and to my surprise (sarcasm at it's best) it was Loco Honkey who temp. banned me for saying this:

and yes, loco honkey IS an pompous arrogant asshole, but he cant even come close to being the meniacal prick that is tonyd.

wow. great cheap shot bro, i bet your the type of guy who has to
:hide: behind his "mod controls" because he cant get the synapses in his fried brain to properly work to formulate an intelligible comeback....

might wanna lay off the "bruce lee chingchondchinaman kung foo" for a bit bro, cuz all those hits to the head might be affecting the way you deal with a little joking here and there....

You remind me of the guy who went to 'Nam and came back after the war and shot up an entire elementary school thinking the little kids were a bunch of charlies....

In the immortal words of the TUTTELS from American Chopper:

YOUR FUCKING DELUSIONAL MAN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back