For the Record (long)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
personally, i don't know why this is such an issue, since i haven't been around long enough... but i do agree that if she wanted to participate, she could have. she's swapped hasn''t she?? i'm FINALLY doing one, and i don't have much to contribute, but i do. i try to help anyone i can. i think i've been a pretty decent member (for almost a year now lol) and she just has to go and bitch about her not getting a part number? dude... that's retarded.

i'm a girl, i'm not a model, and i don't think that matters.... you can still contribute SOMETHING to the boards... ugh.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene+Jan 18 2004, 10:37 PM-->
90 accord
@Jan 18 2004, 10:19 PM
i like how loco edited karnashes post :blink: ;)

yeah thats pretty gay2k.

if they're going to joke around, atleast let everyone see the funny comments made when you edit a post

i.e., add your own little comments in but don't delete what someone else said because it makes your penis shrivel

Maybe you little cum stains need to keep to your own when someone (me) is joking with someone else (Tony), OK? We're pretty good friends online, and it's kept at the joke level between us. Deal with it.

wow someone needs to stop pmsing. it's called a joke, as i tried to symbolize that by putting a couple smilies at the end. deal with it.

you're always blowing up at people when they make the slightest joke towards you. it's called a joke for a reason, here, let me define it for you per www.dictionary.com

joke ( P ) Pronunciation Key (jk)
n.
Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
1)A mischievous trick; a prank.
2)An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.
Informal.
3)(Something not to be taken seriously; a triviality:
A. The accident was no joke.
B. An object of amusement or laughter; a laughingstock: His loud tie was the joke of the office.

next time maybe this will help you to realize that we are just trying to be funny, let me referance that as well..

fun·ny ( P ) Pronunciation Key (fn)
adj. fun·ni·er, fun·ni·est

Causing laughter or amusement.
Intended or designed to amuse.

Originally posted by 90 accord@Jan 18 2004, 11:31 PM
wow someone needs to stop pmsing. it's called a joke, as i tried to symbolize that by putting a couple smilies at the end. deal with it.

you're always blowing up at people when they make the slightest joke towards you. it's called a joke for a reason, here, let me define it for you per www.dictionary.com

joke ( P ) Pronunciation Key (jk)
n.
Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
1)A mischievous trick; a prank.
2)An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.
Informal.
3)(Something not to be taken seriously; a triviality:
A. The accident was no joke.
B. An object of amusement or laughter; a laughingstock: His loud tie was the joke of the office.

next time maybe this will help you to realize that we are just trying to be funny, let me referance that as well..

fun·ny ( P ) Pronunciation Key (fn)
adj. fun·ni·er, fun·ni·est

Causing laughter or amusement.
Intended or designed to amuse.

Ah, whoops. For some reason I thought it was someone else in that thread other than you.

Thanks for pointing out what a joke means. I thought it meant, "let's all laugh at that dumbshit Loco." :)

Yeeeeeeeeeah, uhm....Didn't you get the memo B.? Uhm, yeeeeeeeeeeah, there needs to be a cover sheet on that post mmmmk. Yeeah, uhm if you could just make sure that happens from now on mmk.

P.S.
I've looked for more help, but what i want out of a staff member, just isn't available at this time. I want someone super active (aka high post count), has technical knowldge that stands out on the board, and has a good "personality" as well. I can't recruit what isn't there. so in the meantime, the 6 of us are doing the best we can.
That hurt...you selfish flag day bastage :( . BTW, good post :lol:

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Jan 18 2004, 09:32 PM-->
Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Jan 18 2004, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jan 18 2004, 08:53 PM
honduhhomie
@Jan 18 2004, 08:50 PM
so is this chick hot or what?? she must be since everyone is fighting over her.

Ya know... not really. She's not bad, but nothing special.

KARNASH THA MUTHAFUCKING ASSHOLE VS. LOCO "I CAN DISH IT OUT, BUT I CAN'T TAKE IT" HONKEY

ahem. Karnash is a little rusty....so lets see if we can temp. bring him back from the dead...

a little background music maestro, if you will.....

ok, as I was creating a crafty post to add to this thread, I noticed that I had been temporarily BANNED from posting for 24 hours....

upon further investigation, I immed Brian on aim and to my surprise (sarcasm at it's best) it was Loco Honkey who temp. banned me for saying this:

and yes, loco honkey IS an pompous arrogant asshole, but he cant even come close to being the meniacal prick that is tonyd.

wow. great cheap shot bro, i bet your the type of guy who has to
:hide: behind his "mod controls" because he cant get the synapses in his fried brain to properly work to formulate an intelligible comeback....

might wanna lay off the "bruce lee chingchondchinaman kung foo" for a bit bro, cuz all those hits to the head might be affecting the way you deal with a little joking here and there....

You remind me of the guy who went to 'Nam and came back after the war and shot up an entire elementary school thinking the little kids were a bunch of charlies....

In the immortal words of the TUTTELS from American Chopper:

YOUR FUCKING DELUSIONAL MAN.

Hey, don't get butt hurt over a ban, brah. BTW- I know Paulie Jr. and Sr. personally. :p And they spell their name, t-u-t-t-l-e.

loco, i luv ya ta deth man, but if you knew the o.c.c. guys, youd know they spell their name t-e-u-t-u-l. :p :p
http://www.orangecountychoppers.com/ver_ht...nf_about_us.php

I agree 100% with her original post it seems that almost everyone except the moderators go ape shit, and can't just give a "straight forward answer" if some n00b askes a n00b question they usually kindly link them to an existing thread and ask them to read the FAQ's. and others just flip out, and call someone a stupid chicken fucker and say read the fucking FAQ's, or say :googleitupmotherfucker: i thought this site was an alternative to thumbing through a bunch of meaningless site to find an answer that should only take one reply to answer.

it seems alot of people just start a debate to raise the post per a day from 27.5 to 27.6. its really not worth drama to raise you posts on some website with mostly people you'll never meet.

lets just try to be a little more professional/polite/mature when trying to help fellow honda enthusiasts.

Originally posted by Wycked Sniper@Jan 18 2004, 11:45 PM
That hurt...you selfish flag day bastage

you have 200 posts. i do that in 3 days sometimes. if you're interested in becomeing a moderator, you need to step up, make your knowldge be KNOWN on the board, and I will see this and take action on it, and ask YOU to join US. not the other way around.

And for all the off topic bitching, fighting, and editing of posts, that's just gone on is this thread alone... its FUCKING PATHETIC. grow the fuck up. you all just contributed 12312 times to the fucking drama that is this thread.

Originally posted by ef9civicgen4@Jan 19 2004, 12:02 AM
I agree 100% with her original post it seems that almost everyone except the moderators go ape shit, and can't just give a "straight forward answer" if some n00b askes a n00b question they usually kindly link them to an existing thread and ask them to read the FAQ's. and others just flip out, and call someone a stupid chicken fucker and say read the fucking FAQ's, or say :googleitupmotherfucker: i thought this site was an alternative to thumbing through a bunch of meaningless site to find an answer that should only take one reply to answer.

it seems alot of people just start a debate to raise the post per a day from 27.5 to 27.6. its really not worth drama to raise you posts on some website with mostly people you'll never meet.

lets just try to be a little more professional/polite/mature when trying to help fellow honda enthusiasts.

werd!!

WHAT

THE

FUCK!

I seriously cannot even BEGIN to describe the feelings that I have brewing in my head after reading every post in this thread.

I for one am ASHAMED at the some staff members of Hondaswap at this moment in time. The drama that has surfaced in this thread alone is a disgrace. I have never been apart of site that has had this much OPEN drama than what I read today.

People need to grow up and realize its the INTERNET.

Stop Editing Posts. Stop fighting. Stop causing drama. Stop screwing around. The Staff's actions reflect on the credibility of this site, so grow the fuck up.

And as far as Sassi is concerned, I know that Brian created that "fake" site as a joke, he doesn't have a personal vendetta towards her. The people that are personally attacking her need to grow up as well. She is promoting something that she enjoys, wether it is her career or her hobby, we all come here and promote what we like to do. Play video games, wrench on the car, post up AIM convo's...whatever the case may be. If you dont like it, then don't respond, she is sharing something that she enjoys...just like every other member here...

Maybe her posts did run into other threads, but I have not seen ONE post of her's in an OFF topic post...from what I can tell she kept all of her "vote for me" posts in one or two threads that she created...

I still can't believe this fucking post...

this thread should be locked before it gets even more out of control.

:locked: ASAP

Originally posted by Iron 1@Jan 19 2004, 12:31 AM
we all need to hop in our cars and :rally::driver::burnout:

can't, car doesn't move. one engine (d15b) is sitting on the right side of the car, and the other (b16a1)is sitting in front of it. but next wwek i WILL own the roads.

maybe i'll just go for a nice bick ride on this 19 degree night w/ -6 wind chill.

I've looked for more help, but what i want out of a staff member, just isn't available at this time. I want someone super active (aka high post count), has technical knowldge that stands out on the board, and has a good "personality" as well. I can't recruit what isn't there. so in the meantime, the 6 of us are doing the best we can.

<----Ahem...

:p

that statement was not to recruit people, but mearly as an example, if we want youo to join, you will be asked!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back