For the smokers in here...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

94RedSiGal

smoking8.gif

I want
A.) 10 seconds of my life back and
B.) To welcome you to the millenium! Congratulations! :)

Originally posted by Celerity@Jun 21 2004, 04:27 PM
"Congratulations! You have unsuccessfully spelled 'Successfully'!"

-> Steve

owned.

I'm with Havok on this one.

Seeing a lame gif like that doesn't do shit. THat would never make me stop.

Unfortunately, if the sheer number of deaths each year due to cigarettes and tobacco-related products don't deter people (along with the enormous cost of being a smoker), one GIF isn't going to do anything.

Ahhhhhh Darwinism. :D

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jun 21 2004, 11:16 PM
Unfortunately, if the sheer number of deaths each year due to cigarettes and tobacco-related products don't deter people (along with the enormous cost of being a smoker), one GIF isn't going to do anything.

Ahhhhhh Darwinism. :D

Since obesity related heart disease is quickly catching up, why don't you post a picture of some lard ass chowing down a Big Mac?

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Jun 21 2004, 06:26 PM
wow so basically instead of dying in a nursing home after shitting my pants for ten years .. smoing makes it so i dont have to go to a nursing home and shit my pants for ten years .. truth is the last ten years of your life are not good anyways .. its painful and unwanted .. i rather day in a car wreck when i am 70 ... so i geuss since you dont smoke ..HAVE FUN SHITTING YOUR PANTS FOR TEN YEARS ... lol

no. you'll just be shitting your pants in the nursing home 10 years earlier. Someone chop it into a joint ;)

:werd: :withstupid: :gives: ....i dont smoke but god damnit im not gonna waste my time posting worthless shit like this to "think"that it may make someone quit. You know why i quit when i did? because i wanted toand i thought i should. Not because some broad posted some stupid bullshit on the forum i frequent. damnit!

Originally posted by driver1@Jun 21 2004, 06:49 PM
:werd: :withstupid: :gives: ....i dont smoke but god damnit im not gonna waste my time posting worthless shit like this to "think"that it may make someone quit. You know why i quit when i did? because i wanted toand i thought i should. Not because some broad posted some stupid bullshit on the forum i frequent. damnit!

Lighten up dude, you probably wasted a lot more time posting your reply. :lol:

Back