for those of you that ride bikes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thats nothing. when i used to work in an attorneys office in the summertime
they had shitloads of pics of guys that were decapitated when they crashed their motorcycles.

motocrash6.jpg

Ohhhhhh someone needs to circle the helmet in the grill, and put OWNED on this one... In a BAD way.

seeing shit like that makes me not want a bike again.....I'll stick to cars and boats, but I wish I had pictures of when these two boats crashed on the river like 3 miles from my house. I talked to the guy who took the boats out of the water, he said it looked like someone took a watermellon and smahed it on the dash board (from when the one boat drove over the other and the prop hit the guys head)

AND PS!!!

Its not always the person who gets hurt who is doing the stupid stuff, its sometimes the other....if you really wanna be safe, find yourself under a rock, because shit can happen the moment you go out your door.....too bad, and I HATE STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!

I was thinking of getting a bike over the summer - somethin real fast.
On the way home from work one day, i was telling my girlfriend about my "sweet" idea. As we got to a stoplight on the way home, we saw a guy lying on the grownd screaming with one leg that was badly mangled (his bike was on the ground next to him) and there was this teenage girl sitting in her car freaking out (her car had a pretty big scrape on the side.

After seeing that, i am so glad i dont have a bike, cause i know i'd be stupid and end up like the guys in the pictures on this thread. Needless to say, my girlfriend was real happy i saw that accident that day - she was really scared i'd get hurt if i had one of those (one of her friends died that way a few years before we met).
- Ill stick with cars.

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Oct 21 2003, 06:27 AM
Ohhhhhh someone needs to circle the helmet in the grill, and put OWNED on this one... In a BAD way.

s3f952b91704f4.jpg

Those pics and the cost of insurance just changed my mind about getting a bike!! Thanks!!

I think I could trust myself owning a bike, but when it comes to other stupid people in cars it makes me rethink owning one! :(

Originally posted by SLA@Oct 21 2003, 02:56 PM
Those pics and the cost of insurance just changed my mind about getting a bike!! Thanks!!

Dude try driving a car head on into that truck I bet you would be killed no matter what you were in

riding a bike is such a great feeling most peopel who ride them know the chances they take and still take them

you only live once atlest I can say I had a blast before I died =)

P.S run insurance quotes for a 2000 Suzuki Bandit 600
once again I paid 27 a month for a bandit 600

or get a naked 1200 Bandit with some basic mods you;re looking at a 10 sec bike
people list it as a street fighter

Originally posted by jeffie7+Oct 21 2003, 06:24 PM-->
@Oct 21 2003, 02:56 PM
Those pics and the cost of insurance just changed my mind about getting a bike!!  Thanks!!

you only live once atlest I can say I had a blast before I died =)

This is true!! That is why I am still iffy about this whole bike thing. I think ins. and the cost of the bike is going to be the real determinant!!

Back