for trade only 96 civic ek with b18b swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

boostedek9

hey there people i have a ChampionShip White 96 civic hatchback that i want to trade for a 2G eclipse or talon. MUST BE TURBO AND 5 SPEED.gsx or gst doesnt matter but would like a gsx. heres some info on my car

Bolt Ons - carbon fiber hood, carbon fiber dual projector headlights, metal 2 piece z3 fenders, aftermaket JDM wing, carbon fiber look F1 mirrors, momo steering wheel and momo hub, Weapon R 4 point harnesses, auto meter carbon fiber series gauges boost air fuel oil pressure and voltmeter, apexi turbo timer, 5" monster tach, mugen grill, and a short shifter.

Engine - b18b swap with 60,000 miles out of a 96 integra LS with a 5 speed hydro tranny, all gasket and timing belt changed when swapped in. cold air intake and full 2.5" exhaust to a ractive muffler, triple core polished aluminum radiator.

the odometer says 148,374 but the nw motor only has 60k on it. the Car is on 15" bronze CEC wheels on brand new Hancook tires and its lowered on some generic coil overs like 4inches or so. the rear hatch has been shaved and the rear license plate has been mounted under the driver side taillight under the bumper, the gas filer door has also been shaved and relocated behind the driver tail light.

The Bad -the car has a rebuilt title. also a couple dents one on the driver side fender and another one on the driver door. the jambs and engine bay where not painted. paint job is only 1 year old.

Looking to trade for a bone stock second Gen Eclipse or talon turbo 5 speed. GST or GSX doesnt matter but perfer GSX. can have mods or stock doesnt matter.
if the price is right i might sell to.

email me at gilbert@agmotorsports.net with your trades with pics and info on your car. or call me at 360-421-4376 ask for Bert

send me your email address so i can send you pics if your interested

THANKS

Attachments

• EK pic.jpg
    EK pic.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 505
  • EK pic 001.JPG
    EK pic 001.JPG
    10.4 KB · Views: 290
  • EK pic 002.JPG
    EK pic 002.JPG
    14.8 KB · Views: 276