1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

for you iPod People

Discussion in 'Computers, Games, Electronics etc' started by asmallsol, Apr 7, 2005.

1. asmallsol

asmallsol Super Moderator

comes iPod Bartender....

Free download

It is a pretty decent little program. Download, uncompress, then just drag the mac or windows folder into you notes folder of your iPod. I had podtender demo for a little bit, but the way it organized the drinks kinda sucked (by name instead of the kind of drink) plus they wanted $10 for the full version. So I found this. It works decent, has everything set up in folders by kinda of drink (wisky drink, shot, flaming, hot, ect) and its free. Fun for all

2. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

Sweet!

3. MaaseyRacer

MaaseyRacer Senior Member

I have had this for a bit, and it is pretty sweet, but I get to the point where I am too drunk to want to play around with my iPod.

4. asmallsol

asmallsol Super Moderator

I know what you mean. Plus once you get to that point, I wouldn't trust myself with my iPod. Last week, we threw a sweet mardi gras party will zero beer. in one of those 5 gallon water coolors, we filled half with ice, then 1.5 gallons of rum, 3 cans of pinapple juice and a few frozen concentrate juice mixes. After 3 glasses of that, 2 mind eracers (single shot of kalua, 2 shots vodka, one shot club soda, layered in that order, then drank all at once through a straw) and 2 shot so tiqullia and about an hour and a half later, everything went dark. I woke up with a foot print on my back, my shirt completely ruin, half my beeds gone, and one sandle.

5. Citizen_Insane

Citizen_Insane Senior Member

I don't drink mixed drinks so I really wouldn't use it :shrug:

6. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted