for you iPod People

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
comes iPod Bartender....

Free download

It is a pretty decent little program. Download, uncompress, then just drag the mac or windows folder into you notes folder of your iPod. I had podtender demo for a little bit, but the way it organized the drinks kinda sucked (by name instead of the kind of drink) plus they wanted $10 for the full version. So I found this. It works decent, has everything set up in folders by kinda of drink (wisky drink, shot, flaming, hot, ect) and its free. Fun for all

I have had this for a bit, and it is pretty sweet, but I get to the point where I am too drunk to want to play around with my iPod.

I know what you mean. Plus once you get to that point, I wouldn't trust myself with my iPod. Last week, we threw a sweet mardi gras party will zero beer. in one of those 5 gallon water coolors, we filled half with ice, then 1.5 gallons of rum, 3 cans of pinapple juice and a few frozen concentrate juice mixes. After 3 glasses of that, 2 mind eracers (single shot of kalua, 2 shots vodka, one shot club soda, layered in that order, then drank all at once through a straw) and 2 shot so tiqullia and about an hour and a half later, everything went dark. I woke up with a foot print on my back, my shirt completely ruin, half my beeds gone, and one sandle.

Back