Forced Induction

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killship

Adujstable BOV?

I was talking to one of my friends a few days ago and he was talking about an adjustable bov... for street and racing (ex. Racing: Louder = more pressure release, Street: Quiter = less pressure release). what brand is it? After we talked about that he was asking me if I knew of any "Fake bovs" that dont use speakers but acctual air. (lol i think hes the biggest ricer i know...)

Last edited:
yeah, umm, id want full release of the air from my BOV. the more air released the less speed the turbine has to get back when i get back on the gas. youre right, that is definitely rice.

you kinda need pressure for the sound. tell youre friend hes gone off the deep end, and if he wants something like that, he needs to hang out with the guy that dumped his exhaust through his integra's tail lights

btw, when i said post in forced induction, i meant the actual section marked "Forced Induction"

Moved.

a BOV is used to protect a turbo from back spin.

It doesn't make power, it doesn't do jack shit for you performance wise, there's no street racing version and theres no god damn daily driver version.

bah, thread locked. take this ricer shit somewhere else. we don't need it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back