Foreign movies

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hanzo the Blade

Dude's got a cargo net setup just for raping, and he fucks a bale of hay. Seriously.

2007_05_15_hanzo.jpg

The longest arm of the law ?

Well, since there is no time frame lets see what I can drum up:

German:
Metropolis - Classic Fritz Lang directed movie. Some say "M" is a better movie - but its a bit more boring. This movies like from the 20's and is silent - so it relies on the soundtrack interpretation you find and the visual style of the film.
Das Boot - Fucking unbelievable account of a German U-boat crew. Long. Crazy. Top submarine movie, top 3 for WWII (Patton and Saving Private Ryan being in contention along-side others)

French:
Le Grande Blue - Made by the guy who did "Fifth Element". It's about those divers that just try to see how far they can go down - I cant remember the title. Jean Reno plays a funny frenchy-italian guy. It's in English mainly - but its a French film.

Yugoslavian:
Black Cat, White Cat - okay, I dont remember the original title like the rest - but I dont feel like figuring out how to type cryllic letters. Funny, romantic, drunken party movie. Plently of characters to get into.

Japanese:
Twilight Samurai - A samurai movie that is good and wasn't made by Kurosawa. Some sword-play, but a heart-warming movie as well. Until it stabs you. Byaa!

And here's my review of Pan's Labyrinth: https://hondaswap.com/members-lounge/pan-s-labyrinth-movie-review-82803/

Not necessarily a foreign film, but all in Japanese: Letters from Iwo Jima.

Dragon Tiger Gate
Battle Royale
Grave of the Fire Flies (Anime)

Back