forget West Coast Choppers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
a268.gif

LOL i wanna get this shirt

Hahaha.. hell yea, I see so many people that wear the west coast chopper's shirt, It'd be funny as hell If I wore that!

Where's it at? I wanna order it...

That shirt company fucking owns. Now all I gots to do is get meh a credit card and buy someshirts.

:ph34r: Now if someone could design a t-shirt for Airjockie's Garage..... :roll:

For Gawd's sake, I can't beleive I'm going to say this, but........there's actually a group of lawnmower racers right down the mountain road from me (named East Coast Lawnomowers). These guys can make a mower scoot! There's a shit ton of different classes and they're all just out for a good time. There's a dirt track about 3/4 of a mile from my house and they race them all there, a guy even showed up last summer at the drag strip with a racing barstool. :lol: I think I'll stick to my hondas for awhile though, I'm waiting for them to open the drag strip in the next town over from me (18 miles from my front door!) They've got an asphalt oval, a dirt oval and a drag strip capable of handling top fuel cars :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: all NHRA baby :D

<----------loves his west coast choppers shirt

our track is IHRA :( but it still sees some jet cars , wheelie machines and things of the like

Back