forgive/forget?!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That wasnt the thought process when we first got together, that was about a year ago when thing were good between us that we started to think that way, maybe thats what ended it, but regardless I know what your saying.
i'm referring to injen's case actually. even after 5 months he shouldn't be thinking about spending his life with someone. at 20 and 17, he shouldn't be thinking about spending his life with someone. i can guarantee that wasn't even a though in her mind. she isnt' even out of high school for god's sake.

yea i hear you guys,im just gonna let go,if were meant to be,shit will be fine,if not,watever ya know

yea i hear you guys,im just gonna let go,if were meant to be,shit will be fine,if not,watever ya know
see, you are still hoping this will work. you just need to get the mindset that it wont. nothing will work until you start dealing with "women" instead of "girls". You have a lot of growing to do yourself. you shouldn't even care if it works right now. just have as much fun as you can and try to stay away from kayaks. ^_^

Can we just stop with the "she/her" game? We all know that you're gay man...no need to try and be discreet here... :D

you're 20.
she's 17.

On top of the legal ramifications, you have NOTHING in common with a high school girl when you're out of high school. end of story.

you're wasting your time.

Injen, take the advice and get out now..

I dated throughout high school and all it led to fail. I do have a GF now, we've been together for a little over a year and I am not holding my breath for anything serious.. we're too young for somethin serious :p

Dazed-And-Confused_l.jpg

injen gets older, but the girls he dates doesn't. :)
depends what hes smokin
lol
you're 20.
she's 17.

On top of the legal ramifications, you have NOTHING in common with a high school girl when you're out of high school. end of story.

you're wasting your time.
nothing illegal about it,we are not having a sexual relationship

Injen, take the advice and get out now..

I dated throughout high school and all it led to fail. I do have a GF now, we've been together for a little over a year and I am not holding my breath for anything serious.. we're too young for somethin serious :p
yea i know,but im gonna just let it ride

IMO, don't listen to these guys who keep saying you guys are only '17' and '20' That's bullshit if you ask me. The correct thing would be 'maturity level'

I'm still with the girl I met back in high school. We have two great kids together. We still love each other.

However, that's us. Not you and this girl. I say you figure this shit out on your own without the influence of HS members. I'm not saying they gave you bad advice though. All i'm saying is don't make your decision based on what other people 'think' they know about you and this girl.

But from what it sounds like to me, she's not mature enough for you to even consider this girl marraige(sp?) material, or even girlfriend material for that matter.

nothing illegal about it,we are not having a sexual relationship
As if we didn't question your sexuality enough already... You finally came out the closet :ph34r:

I agree with the general advice of the thread, nothing serious untill older. However the one thing no one is being honest about is if you wait till the aforementioned age of 25 the odds of finding a "decent catch" are seriously stacked against you. 17 is way too young, she lied.....move on now.

ok well we talked,she said she knows she fucked up by lying,she has cried about lying to me since it happened,i guess im just gonna have to see,

Back