forum runner

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

daveholiday

Do work
Does anyone use it on their mobile device? Anyone know if there's a way to enter passwords for threads, such as the hottie of the day or the gfpt?

if you're logged in, there's no need to enter a password as your main ID has already been cookied to accept those forms.`

im not sure that is true. with safari on my iphone i had to enter the password to get into NWS>

So if its been some time since I've been on the browser based mobile site, I should try entering the passwords there then try it on forum runner? Because it says I need a password for the nws forums but it doesn't let me enter one

hrm, it loads without issue for me on my android. Just login and nws shows normally and can be entered without entering a password, as the passwd has been accepeted on the login session, not on a cookie to the browser.

I have an incredible 2, I've got into the actual browser and entered the forums with the password, but the forum is still locked on the app, I don't know

Id reinstall forum runner. I just signed out on my Evo Shift and signed back in. When i selected the nws sub forum a pop up appeared asking for the password to the sub forum and i was good to go.

Still nothing. Just an error box that says need forum password, I can only hit okay and it takes me back to my subscribed threads. Hmm..

Try another browser like dolphin or opera mini just to get in. I see the same thing as drake on my wildfire, and after that one time, it's cookied.

NWS is password protected. You likely did it the first time, and then it's stored as 'accepted' on your profile and won't prompt you again.

Back