Forza 2 "Car Show" Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

They are stealth cars. They're sitting right in front of the banner but you can't see them.

Last edited:
Some more pics! I got my JDM Teg, once before a re-painting and shat.. Then once with Clint's USDM Teg and mine.. Then the Teg reppin' Hondaswap, and last ... My IS350.

Attachments

• DC2nordeshleife.jpg
    DC2nordeshleife.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 186
  • JDMvsUSDMbattle.jpg
    JDMvsUSDMbattle.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 187
  • HONDASWAPintegra.jpg
    HONDASWAPintegra.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 194
  • IS350bipp.jpg
    IS350bipp.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 186
Baaaah, wish I could post up some of my cars I made. Xbox is still broke.

Hopefully they will just send you a new one. That would be killer....

Was your current box an HDMI model?

Furthered progress on the Ken Block STI paint scheme from the other thread. Not meant to be an exact copy. Especially since its not the right year car. 100% scratch built. Took a couple hours since I was effin around on HS.

Added some sponsors. Correct sponsors just not locations or colors.
IMAG0747.jpg

Added Monster and STI on the spoiler.
IMAG0745.jpg

Should say Shoes with a big DC logo but :shrug2: I went with a cloud of DCs
IMAG0744.jpg

Little action shot.
IMAG0756.jpg

This is just one CJ was interested in. I make detailed replicas of classic race cars. I'm slacking on a D1 Silvia replica right now. Ive made a bunch of other random jobs. I've been doing Junkyard cars since before it was cool to have them. Well, I always thought it was cool it just hadnt caught on yet.

Last edited:
lol... tomorrow you're gonna hook me up right? haha

so here's some simple additions to the fleet..

Attachments

• staang.jpg
    staang.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 179
  • VTIhatch.jpg
    VTIhatch.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 169
Yea. hard drives goin in my bag now so I don't forget. If for some reason I still do my roommate just had cable installed (didn't know he was gettin it) so I could do it later too. Im constantly f'n with it so its gonna look different from even those pictures. You added me right?

my rally Evo and my wheelie Porsche (the sparks are where i got to full height.. rode it out.. lol)

Attachments

• c14afb23-e639-43ab-8612-4dba3afa7bd1.jpg
    c14afb23-e639-43ab-8612-4dba3afa7bd1.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 167
  • 8a79a8e6-7a4e-41c0-a111-500553555081.jpg
    8a79a8e6-7a4e-41c0-a111-500553555081.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 169
  • cf641aca-eb05-4067-b3ef-a6aab3bbaf1c.jpg
    cf641aca-eb05-4067-b3ef-a6aab3bbaf1c.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 183
Yea. hard drives goin in my bag now so I don't forget. If for some reason I still do my roommate just had cable installed (didn't know he was gettin it) so I could do it later too. Im constantly f'n with it so its gonna look different from even those pictures. You added me right?
yeah dude, you've been added as of ~6pm-ish

I finished the WRC2006 Impreza about an hour ago, but the Forza 2 site is down right now so I'll have to wait to post it up...

my rally Evo and my wheelie Porsche (the sparks are where i got to full height.. rode it out.. lol)
holy shit man... how did you tune to get it doing that???

Last edited:
alright you Fn bum I sent you the car. You'll have to understand why its not the latest and greatest version. I have some of those up for sale. When I look at the garbage people try to sell for 500k plus, I just shake my head as I put up a solid, quality example for 100k give or take a few thousand. Most my paintjobs I put up for only double what I have in it. Since I have a 50% discount on american cars people get awesome paint jobs for only the cost of the car itself. We all "walk away" happy.

Back