Forza 2 "Car Show" Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

oh and I don't wanna see that up on the auction block any time soon! Ill hunt you down lol. I trust you'll keep it to yourself. just one swapper to another.
if you want the good one gift that one back or ill buy you another one and sell it at cost. Either way its gonna be on lockdown.

Last edited:
I already gots a impreza to save the design to, and i guess i'll gift that one to you (temp) lol so you can get the WRC2006 design...

and dam its about time! lol jk

went to sign in today and it wont sign in..so either membership expired or theres a prob wit my connection...fuckin gay!!

is it telling you some shit about the NAT?
(network address translation)

I had some issues with HALO 3 recently, and any other game for that matter really...

nope..its saying "cannot connect to xbox live.test connection to trouble shoot or try recovering prolfile

have you tested teh connection... where does it fail?

The problem I had is that my connection was'nt configured with through (or specifically for) my current OS. That combined with a wireless connection on the PC, along with the wired connection to the 360, resulted in some NAT errors.

I have no idea why, but for some reason.. you can't run that setup without doing some advanced configuration that I have no idea how to do. I googled the piss out of this issue, and found no answers... So I just switched back to my wireless adapter.

Yo Injen, have you changed anything as far as devices running on your network? Like maybe a new PC and/or switched between wired/wireless on anything?

holy shit batman! I just realized I've posted almost 2000 times in a year.... That's not good... lol
I think I need to contact Hondaswappers anonymous...

Last edited:
have you tested teh connection... where does it fail?
the first step...
The problem I had is that my connection was'nt configured with through (or specifically for) my current OS. That combined with a wireless connection on the PC, along with the wired connection to the 360, resulted in some NAT errors.

I have no idea why, but for some reason.. you can't run that setup without doing some advanced configuration that I have no idea how to do. I googled the piss out of this issue, and found no answers... So I just switched back to my wireless adapter.

Yo Injen, have you changed anything as far as devices running on your network? Like maybe a new PC and/or switched between wired/wireless on anything?

holy shit batman! I just realized I've posted almost 2000 times in a year.... That's not good... lol
I think I need to contact Hondaswappers anonymous...
nah the only thing that has changed is i deleted aol from my laptop and have been using firefox...but im still wired from the router for th laptop and wired from the router for the xbox...we did unplug the xbox from the router and played in a differant room..but we plugged it back in...didnt work...reset router and still nothing..

heres what happens in order from when it happens...ive tried manual assignment and auto for an ip...

Attachments

• SDC10350.jpg
    SDC10350.jpg
    831 KB · Views: 149
  • SDC10351.JPG
    SDC10351.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 160
  • SDC10353.JPG
    SDC10353.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 148
  • SDC10354.jpg
    SDC10354.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 182
  • SDC10355.JPG
    SDC10355.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 147
  • SDC10357.JPG
    SDC10357.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 158
Some more updates/a few of my other creations.
Latest version of Block WRX
IMAG0881.jpg

IMAG0880.jpg

One of my original "Junkyard Dogs"
IMAG0886.jpg

IMAG0887.jpg

Larry Goldstein "Original RAMCHARGERS Challenger
IMAG0885.jpg

Sam Posey #77 Trans Am Series Challenger
IMAG0884.jpg

"Dandy" Dick Landy Charger Drag Car. If you know Chrysler Racing history, you know this name.
IMAG0892.jpg

Another beat up Challenger. With some spare parts on the roof and unfinished body work.
IMAG0890.jpg

IMAG0888.jpg

IMAG0889.jpg

Notice the venturis in thae carbs. If you could see the clutch on the fan clearly, its pretty good if I say so myself. Down to the bolts and everything. The bodywork on the side shows like someone used wood screws and they started to rust.

This is as far as I've felt like going on the Prodraive D1 Silvia. I'll work on it when I feel like it.
IMAG0882.jpg

you have to do a power cycle in a specific order, in case you didn't know it's like this

the off cycle..... 360 off... router 0ff..... modem off...

back on goes.....modem on .....router on .....360 on..

I also had to do that when I was messing with my network to get it working... so It maybe could help IDK

Well you're gonna be waitin a looong time as what you see is all thats done. Nothing on top, back, or front. The other side is just this side backwards (lame ass D1 trend) like the Top Secret Silvia. I havent worked on it in months.

Heres the real one. I was doing it off of a model I bought. The model was a little less complicated. Guess youll be waiting even longer now. And now Im looking forward to it even less. lol
8.jpg

Last edited:
That car is bad ass. Dude, can't wait for Forza 3 so I can make the Red Bull Genesis. Hopefully they should have the genesis 2.0t in there from launch, and not some damn car and map pack crap later on...

you have to do a power cycle in a specific order, in case you didn't know it's like this

the off cycle..... 360 off... router 0ff..... modem off...

back on goes.....modem on .....router on .....360 on..

I also had to do that when I was messing with my network to get it working... so It maybe could help IDK
trying that right now!! and it didnt work

make sure the port that the xbox runs on is forwarded on your router. for example, mine is on UDP port 22599

Back