Forza 2 "Car Show" Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

its ok... mine will still come out better... :D

fuckin right...my cousin got live working again for me..i havent been on yet though..
maybe tonight>????

i just got forza for the reg. x-box. are there any cheats that anyone knows of?/?

only ones i know of... i tried all 3 when i still had my reg xbox and they work

Cheat: Infinite Money

In career mode, purchase the Volkswagen Jetta GLX VR6 from the Volkswagen dealership. Next, head into the Garage and the Buy Upgrades screen. Enter the "Engine and Power" section and purchase every engine upgrade available except for the Engine Swap (that includes each individual turbo upgrade, each intercooler, etc.). When you've finally purchased every upgrade, you can then purchase the second engine that's available in the Engine Swap for 2,500 Cr.
After purchasing the new engine, re-install the stock engine. You can then sell the second engine that you purchased for 44,092 Cr (remember, you only paid 2,500 Cr for it) for a profit. You can then buy the engine again (for 2,500 Cr), install the stock engine again, and sell the new engine again for 44,092 Cr. You can repeat this trick to build up as much money as you want.

Cheat: More Money Than Jesus
Enter a new profile and input the following for the team name tEAm4za for 900 Million Credits.

Cheat: Unlock All Cars And Instant Level 50
Input nOsLiW as your profile name.

Running my 432R, it's hard to control even in a straight line at WOT. Tried using TCS to control it a little better but the power actually overcomes the system at about 7500rpm. I have to drive it at 3/4 throttle and only give it the beans in dead straights.

my gamertag is workinonasong

will be on most of the day tomorrow

some of my newer custon honda designs and custom carbon fiber designs. im workin on better front mount designs too

if i play on livewith yo guys, be warned. i didnt brig my headset wit me so i wontbe abl to talk to ya... and btw this keyboard sucks

dude just an update.

my 360 shit on me a few months back.

its still broke.

but, i'm about to send it in soon, and i'll be back on

Back