Forza 2 is out today May 30th

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
I just picked up my copy, I'm gonna jump into it in a few.

fuzzybunnyrabit

Shit I'll have to check this.

My roomie just got a 360, and a future room mate has one as well.

I'm a Gran Turismo junkie personally.. but I refuse to shell out $600 for a console.. So I'm currently stuck on GT4.

Forza is looking pretty tempting though...

after playing the first Forza and then playing GT4.. i was much more impressed with Forza.. actual car and mechanical damage and motor swaps FTW!!

So what are the limits on the swaps? NSX motor in a CRX? Or is it not that crazy?

572 in a gremlin?

ouch i stayed up until like 5 this morning playing. k20 eg with everything you can buy turbo charged.

i like this game a lot. im about to build an evo mr that i won.

Dammit I might have to pick this one up. Yeah I was always a Gran Turismo junkie too, but I always thought it was kind of wierd that no damage ever showed on the cars in a game that was so super realistic otherwise. And the engine swapping feature sounds freakin' sweat.

599hp turbo k20 hatch
349hp rb26dett awd datsun Z
350+hp 2jayzee is300
300hp clio sport

I put the eg in the lightweight race and SMOOOKKEEEDDD everyone, it was pretty sad actually... Good game, def worth the buy. I like how you cant just be on/off with gas and brakes like in other racing games.

CRX Si, F20C RWD swap :D This game rocks!!!

They also have almost the same Sube as mine, its a 2.2 turbo instead of the 2.0turbo I have. Still the older body style though, OH YEAH!!

yea.. the first one is pretty simulated.. so i can only imagine what the second is like

Its like gt4. I like the use of the triggers to regulate gas and brake pressure. Only want to brake w/ 1/2 the stopping power? Pull the trigger 1/2 way. Want to gently get on the throttle when coming out of a turn, pull the trigger 1/2 way. Def improvement from using buttons, even though on the ps2 those were pressure sensitive as well.

Back