Forza 2 is out today May 30th

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

So what are the limits on the swaps? NSX motor in a CRX? Or is it not that crazy?

572 in a gremlin?

You can only swap motors into cars of the same manufacturer. So no ls1 rx-7's or anything like that. You can get pretty crazy with the power adders in this game though. You can have an awd teg, k20, f20c, b18c, civic and crx. You can swap ls7's in to most gm rwd cars. You also win cars like crazy.

Post up pics of your best cars everyone. I dont have xbl so I will be taking pictures of my tv and posting up lol.

I started over yesterday for the hell of it. I chose Euro instead, the Mk2 GTi is pretty bad ass. You can swap a R32 AWD drivetrain into it :D

I built a really nice awd teg. Trust me its way fun to drive on the game. I enjoyed it more then the lancers and wrx's

going rwd in the civic is pointless with high hp it cant stay on the road whatsoever! just slides. I was getting passed by 120hp cars when I was at close to 700hp. I had to swap back to the fwd k24 setup? or k20? Im not sure which one I went back to. It's doing its justice.

I have a 899hp skyline that ranked me sixth in one race I was stoked

gamertag is ronnycage like my sn.

That AWD k24 teg is amazing.... I have won so many races with that car from "C" class to 450hp.... Also have the civic with the k20 and just amazing car...

yea the teg is my faviorate awd car but it gets rather hard to handle past 450 hp I kinda noticed that. Maybe with some tuning it'll be easier to contol.

Im using the 04 mugen si (made it look like my 03 si minus the cf hood and the bodykit) Its not bad until you have to make it an A class car (for endurance races). then its extremely underpowered compared to the vettes and rx-7's. What sucks is you need to have the better tires or you'll slowly drift off the track taking corners... which sucks.

whats the site to upload your forza pics? I have some decent ones.

oh ok. i thought you won an awd integra or something. Im all for the swaps but i just cant bring myself to do a rwd civic or awd integra lol.

Is it out on PS3? My bro bought one and it's fuckin baaaaaaad. I've made a post on here from his ps3's internet browser haha yea surf the web on that shit. haven't played online yet all we got is Fight Night round 3 and GT3 for ps2 plus my other ps2 games. Got the 60 gig drive gonna burn some dvd's to it :D.

I'm gonna look around see if Forza 2 is on ps3 if it is I'm buying that shit GT3 is badass Forza 2 must be waaaay better with swaps.

Is it out on PS3? My bro bought one and it's fuckin baaaaaaad. I've made a post on here from his ps3's internet browser haha yea surf the web on that shit. haven't played online yet all we got is Fight Night round 3 and GT3 for ps2 plus my other ps2 games. Got the 60 gig drive gonna burn some dvd's to it :D.

I'm gonna look around see if Forza 2 is on ps3 if it is I'm buying that shit GT3 is badass Forza 2 must be waaaay better with swaps.

360 only... you guys have grand turismo 5 coming out soon though.

how is fight night 3, for those who've played it? Im considering it my next purchase.

It's almost just like round 2. But graphics are a little better (I could only imagine them on an HDTV you don't get much benefit with a ps3 without it but we bought one anyway) and there's less glitches.

If you haven't played a Fight Night game before, then you'll love it even if you don't like boxing it's so fun. The controls are real easy to learn especially getting the hang of using the right stick to throw different punches. Round 3 has the BADDEST fuckin sound track too! I love that game our record is 51 wins, 0 losses, 0 draw, 51 KO :D:D:D.

Mugen Type R Hatch FTW!! I ran that in all of the S class events and killed them!! All motor mods, no FI.

Anyone else mess with the telemetry to tune the car? It definately helps get the camber and tire pressure set.

If you have the 360 or ps3 console, you MUST buy a HDTV if you don't already have one. It is seriously a night and day difference.

The games that I own as of now: Forza 2, COD3, Fight Night Rnd3, Ghost Recon 2, Import Tuner Challenge(This game is kinda like Tokyo Extreme Racer with much better graphics and tuning capabilities), and a couple of other games that aren't really worth mentioning.

There are also a couple of titles that I plan on picking up when they are released.

Back on topic, when I'm racing in the A class American races, I think it's manufacturer races, I cannot for the life of me win. I have a c6 Z06 with full suspension and drivetrain mods as well as the forza front. Anyone else having the same problem?

Remove the front piece, it kills the speed. I usually run ONLY the Forza rear bumper and thats it. All other tweaks can be made with the suspension to keep the power down.

Why did you install just the front? Pushing thru the turns?

It's almost just like round 2. But graphics are a little better (I could only imagine them on an HDTV you don't get much benefit with a ps3 without it but we bought one anyway) and there's less glitches.

If you haven't played a Fight Night game before, then you'll love it even if you don't like boxing it's so fun. The controls are real easy to learn especially getting the hang of using the right stick to throw different punches. Round 3 has the BADDEST fuckin sound track too! I love that game our record is 51 wins, 0 losses, 0 draw, 51 KO :D:D:D.
i used to play round 2 on ps2 and xbox a lot, love the games... too bad they're so short. You can go online with Round 3 right, you better be able to..

Trapped: I was using the lingefelter vette with max susp, race tires, and race brakes... the same vette still beats me..

Turbo: I havent because i still win. :D well except the american one lol

Yeah, the VIS ITR is pretty good too, I used that for a bit, till it maxed out.

Back