Forza 2 Video from early march.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
GameVideos.com - Forza Motorsport 2 '1UP Preview'

Hopefully GT5 steps it up, adds more modding content and crashes...

One thing I noticed about Forza is when you're viewing the in car view, YOU SEE A HOOD! This always bugged me about racing games. I've never sat in a car where I couldn't see the hood.

I'll might have to pick up both games GT5 and Forza 2, I do have a feeling if GT5 leaves out the crashes I'll end up spending most of my time on Forza 2, Online play with no crashes will suck major ass since everyone would just smash into you around turns with no issues. I know when playing the single player GT game I'm always hitting random cars since it doesn't matter.

Come on GT step it up!

Yeah in my thread here i posted up a nice preview to the game. I am at work so i cant see 1up... but crashes are a +1 for xbox.

i cant wait for this game to come out.. that is when i buy a 360.. until then, i'll continue playing the 1st Forza.. going on finishing the game 100% for a second time

oh, and it comes out on my birthday.. woot!!

Last edited:
Forza 2, Fable 2 and Halo 3 are for sure buys for me this year. I wish the damn H3 beta would get under way. Im excited for it.

Back