Forza Horizon

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Should bring your Resident Evil Raptor, Charger, and Camaro over

Yea those are $$$. Especially since you're given a Raptor so early on. I planned on it, but those will take a little more effort. A lot of stuff to move around. I'll probably work on them more later as I'm off the next couple days once midnight rolls around.
P.S. How you like them trap speeds? Top 1-5% on a few. :D

All roads driven, 98 discount signs found... several are on roads that arent actually part of your road map

Yea I've got like 130/56. Some arent on roads at all. There are two in parks that I found. I'm focusing mostly on exploring too. But you know I get distracted buying and modding cars. lol

messing w/ filters within the game

8119292515_fea58c6b97_z.jpg

8119305250_f6d9b62e72_z.jpg

8119292789_5391798fbd_z.jpg

8123106555_6b5f39d183_z.jpg

this motherfucker Ali Howard almost beat me.. so i decided to go balls out through the last turn and jumped his hood to beat him by a foot.. lol
8123123954_70b699e552_z.jpg

8123123842_96f3881327_z.jpg

Well my roommate bought the game, and i put in some time playing it yesterday. Its decent, but not nearly as many cars as fm3 (cant speak for fm4, because i havent played it) and it is MUCH easier to get money on Horizon. I wont buy it, but ill probably play my roommates copy until i get bored of it

I've taken I think 2 pics. Didn't even notice the filters. I was gonna play a lot yesterday/today but, Jack Daniels...

there are no actual filters... just gotta get creative.. ie: take the shot through the window of another car.. ;)

LOVE this shot. Found the site by accident capturing some huge air I got off this peak.
Sheiza.jpg

Barnfind.jpg

Outbreak.jpg

GetLow.jpg

Annnnnnnnd now I notice I heavily favor a drivers side 3/4 with low far right orientation nearly ever shot. lol

send me that livery please, lol.. will be perfect for infection.. also.. enter it into the Horizon Livery contest on the forums for a chance at a couple unicorn cars

Will do in a little bit. Gonna tweak some flaws I noticed.

Pic is great, but that blurred item is kind of unfortunate.

Well, then... poorly executed! :p

Takes away from an otherwise clean shot. Already get a sense of speed with the light blur of the storefront (which works awesome, btw) and good angle. Plus, that thing looks like its going 200mph sittin still.

Back