Forza Horizon

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Just a suggestion.. leave the stock tire compound and suspension on the Raptor.. suits it much better

Yea I always do that at least for pics. I was just driving around modded up and took a random shot. If you want any other paints lmk cause I'm trading this in towards the balance on my BO2 preorder soon.

thats funny because this is not Forza Motorsport..wasnt made by Turn 10 either.. was made by Playground Games(makers of the Dirt series) using the existing Forza physics engine(tweaked to fit the game style) and car models.. this isnt supposed to be Forza 5.. you can bet your money its going to be amazing since it will most likely be released on the next gen console

pretty much all Turn 10 has to do w/ this game is promoting it.. other than the existing Forza data

Last edited:
thats funny because this is not Forza Motorsport..wasnt made by Turn 10 either.. was made by Playground Games(makers of the Dirt series) using the existing Forza physics engine(tweaked to fit the game style) and car models.. this isnt supposed to be Forza 5.. you can bet your money its going to be amazing since it will most likely be released on the next gen console

pretty much all Turn 10 has to do w/ this game is promoting it.. other than the existing Forza data

It has Forza on the cover.. so I assumed it was :shrug2:

At any rate, I am sure the next will be good. I wish they'd make these games for PC.

hell, you have Forza 4 and dont even play that.. so i wouldnt expect you to get Horizon.. lol

Back