Forza Motorsport 4

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Just saw it was a 4 banger comp. I've got that carbon fiber Midori hatch with or w/out Pedo bear on the hood. lol I've also go the various Rising Sun military camo cars. And that scheme can be put on any JDM car. Those would be more theme fitting even if they are less costly prizes. My first thought was a Rising Sun R34 anyway. lol

View attachment 16741

R34C2.jpg

View attachment 16743

any chance you could do that rising sun on the civic.. no pedobear.. lol? that'd make a good prize.. you get to pick any pic you feel deserves the prize

Yea I've got a version of it already saved, that's an old pic. I also just made an S2K with it in desert camo. Ill take some more pics.

Cool. Well throw it out there for them then. That plus a mil to 1st. 650k for second and 350k for third.

go ahead and gift me the car or design.. doesnt matter.. i'll get some pics put up of it

Looks like a good start y0! I need to do more of the race dev challenges. That Evo is sick.

oh yea.. forgot to get that 2 mil fredits from you.. i'll list a Red Ford Ka in the AH for 2mil buyout later today

Um with a little more of a heads up maybe. lol I've got a lot going on with work and such and the 4th coming up. I can probably try to get a start Monday.

Back