Forza Motorsport 4

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tomorrow bitches ... gonna stop and pick it up on the way back into town

I'm at Walmart. I only have to wait 5 minutes. lol I'm gonna con someone into giving me the limited edition if I have to. Done It before. Procrastination doesn't always lose.

Damn you evil Walmart!!! Your sign CLEARLY says available 12:01am Tuesday Oct. 11th.
317268_2091646737004_1420320023_31893174_643977917_n.jpg

They're still looking for it while they're breaking down boxes and have my number for if/when they find it. Guy said worst case scenario it'll be on the truck around 7-8am. Still get it pretty early.

called a different walmart and secured it. On my way there now. should be gaming within the hour. :D

Shwing!!!
295944_2091775380220_1420320023_31893231_924270076_n.jpg

Whats inside, and an example page of "Cars of Forza Motorsport 4" Presented by Top Gear.
IMG_0346.JPG

View attachment 16137

I didnt know the American Muscle Car pack was included in the limited edition pack. I am now very happy. Still wish they didnt do the lame bonus car at each spot.

Last edited:
Pro tip; Dont waste your money modding cars too much off the bat. If you get your (for example) Chevrolet "affinity" up to level 4, parts are free. Yes, thats right PARTS ARE FREE. and not just on that particular car, its for any car of that make. Affinity is just another score that can be raised as you race with a particular brand just as your driver level goes up. Cant remember what it was called in the rest of the series, but its the same concept, except 100% off instead of half. :D

Edit: The 100% off doesnt go for rims, body kits, aspiration or engine changes. But it DOES go towards tires and such, and parts on swapped engines. Very nice.

Loving it so far. Messed around on various types of gameplay and took a couple hours off to watch tv so Im not that deep into it. Probably an hour of real game time. But definetly a great buy.

Last edited:
Reminds me, I like the regular version cover more than the limited edition cover I got. Makes no sense.

How do you upload? Im loving my CTR. Handles like a mofo! New respect for all the Ford/Cosworth cars as well. haha Used em both through many races.

How do you upload? Im loving my CTR. Handles like a mofo! New respect for all the Ford/Cosworth cars as well. haha Used em both through many races.

take a photo.. it'll ask you if you want to upload to forzamotorsport.net .. you might have to make an account there first, its just an xbox live sign in type thing..

I haven't been online since shortly after I got on it. Should probably get on that. Guessing its much like COD then.

Edit: I remember now that the only reason I didnt sign up before is because I inherited my last live account from a friend when I bought the 360 and didn't know the password. :( Of course, that was the one with my level 50 LOADED Forza 3 save.

i learned something a few weeks back at best buy. xbox 360 games are all 1080i. playstation is hit or miss. so if i have the option on which platform i guy it on, i'm going 360 no matter what.

Back