Forza Motorsport 4

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

actually few titles are native 1080i. 95% of them are 720p.

I'll pick mine up next week. How does it differ from #3, customization in general. Is it more specific as values to tune spring rate and everything?

I love Midori hatches, but FM4 doesnt have the color, so I had to mix up my own. :D Not bad I feel. Looks better on tv.
View attachment 16151
My second CTR already. Ill probably end up with at least 10.
View attachment 16152

Who doesnt love Hakosuka race cars? Wish i could paint the spoilers red. And idk why they got rid of the NGK decal. Woulda been perfect.
View attachment 16153

Last edited:
more of the CTR.. lol

ek9a.jpg

my 71 GTR

gtr.jpg

I want to get into selling paintjobs again (big money for me in 2 and 3) but I cant find an option to lock the paintjob? Maybe it automatic? I checked the forum and saw people bitching about locked jobs on gifted cars and such, so IDK.

eg, Ive got a lot of brands with 100% off parts. You need anything modded? We could gift back and forth. lol

i've got quite a few myself.. i'm a level 26 already

I've been messing around in paint all day, but im at 27 or 28. Need to get back on it. lol

Yea. Same old shit we used to have to do. Did the lips on the midori CTR. Just painted em dark gray though. Supposedly you can load your old paintjobs. If so, Im really going to have to log into my old account and start gifting cars.

If you havent already, check out the Chevy Volt. Coolest exhaust note on the game!

(noticed im now over 5K posts. Yay me!)

Damn, I gotta get this game

A friend bought me the regular version the other day after I had eye surgery but I had to have the collector's edition. So I get to start all over again with racing lol.... I still find myself getting bored with this after a while. Online play is where it's at for me, although I still haven't done it.

Disappointed that we have what looks to be the same exact wheel selection. Those electric cars are fun to drive haha, the Tesla is a lot of fun with only one gear...haven't checked to see if you can mod it, power-wise.

werd.. kinda disappointed about the wheel selection.. same ugly wheels again.. love online play.. it seems to level up the driver faster too

:werd: Some new wheels but not much. And still lacking the ability to paint the wheels a true white. Also, I still dont get why you cant paint stock rims.

Cleared for take off.
GetPhoto.ashx

Back