Found 99 EX,MT,coupe,sunroof,silver

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

friz

My 14 year old cuz. will soon be looking for advice on this site. I found him a 99 civic coupe in great shape and completely unadulterated. I'm sure he will be looking to modify it. so take it easy on the noob from Nebraska. :driver:

Why is your cousin getting a car at 14? I didn't get one till I was 17.

Gotta live in farm country.. He will get his permit in a month when he turns 15 and full licence at 16. I already let him tear ass around in the country in my car.

Originally posted by friz@Sep 1 2003, 03:33 AM
Yeah.. Every time he says the words "Body Kit" or "Slammed" I slap him.

:bo:

:slap:

Being slammed isn't that bad though...just as long as he doesn't spend all his money to make the car hop 2 inches. ;)

:lol: It really is that bad man. You know how many busted struts I have seen in the last 5 months from fuckheads, thinking you can buy 4.5inch drop coils and taking out the spacers to get the even lower affect. Yeah its stupid. 2 inch drop is dandy IMO.

i had a 4" drop on my 97 Civic EX and didnt have any problems with my struts. but then again i drove my car conservatively and not taking corners at high speeds either...

What is the point of dropping your car if have to take corners conservatively?

Originally posted by friz@Sep 2 2003, 02:00 AM

Show Car. :nod:

Don't wanna scrape the hell out of your body kit do you? :no:

Originally posted by friz@Sep 1 2003, 09:00 PM

because my car was a show car. to me its all about cruising slow and low and not driving like a bat outta hell all the time (not saying everyone here does). besides...how is a hot chick gonna see ya going by when all she is gonna is a blur with a pissed off weed wacker sound?? btw i will post pics of my 97 Civic EX if you all wanna see how low i sat if you want...

s3e769ed657579.jpg

the site where my other pics are at, is down but thats the only one i got for now.

Huh. Civic EX on coilovers all the way down to 4". Looks familiar. :p No, they don't rub because of the camber. At least mine didn't. And I had a camber kit pushed all the way out.

Nice car...... l hope my cousin doesn't see it.

heres another pic of my car before i got the white rims. this pic was taken at the 2000 MiniTruckin Nationals held in Pigeon Forge, TN. the license plate, if you can read it, says "DMSTX NV" meaning domestics envy...only because some nit wit with a Neon had HONDAS NV on his plates. anywho...heres the pic:

ab55.jpg

notice front rim tucking into the fender :D

questions and comments are welcome. thank you and scrape through...

Back