Found A Mugen Del Sol Add

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
326487_28_full.jpg

still have no idea if they still make crap for the sol but at least I found they did.

told you they made shit for the sol

call king motorsports they use to sell it all ... if anyone would know they would
i havent seen anything on their site for the sol in like 2 years though

I have that same article in my HyperRev magazine. Mugen parts are way overpriced, probably the most out of all.

Milan

the body looks pretty good but those wheels IMO are fuckin ugly as hell. :puke: even if they are Mugen wheels, they look like cheap pieces of shit to me.

do you even bother reading anything or do you just look at the pictures?????????????

its fucking MUGEN

:bash:
nutkick.gif

LEARN TO FUCKING READ BEFORE YOU POST, DUMBASSES!

This is the 5th time in like 12 hours I have seen an idiotic reply becuase they can't comprehend that letters put together in a certain order form words.

seeing that your lazy ass probly didnt read the last 2 posts ill give you some help

the company that made the kit is
009-011.gif

maybe the picture will help

I read it I was just wandering what year it was and I am sorry your an asshole and need to vent on other people.....

Originally posted by Strahd_Zarovich@Jun 17 2003, 07:24 PM
What kind of body kit is that and will it fit my '94 ....... I hate my Aux lights.....

Sorry guy, but you were asking what kind it was also, and since it is clearly stated in the title and the picture, you deserved it.

But yes that does look nice, and I agree that the rims aren't appealing.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Jun 18 2003, 09:42 AM
I'll admit I'm an asshole if you admit you're a fucking moron. Learn to read, fool.

ha ha :lol: :bo:

Back