Found another motor, might need money

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
Ok, I found a sick deal on a full B18C6 swap (european ITR), and I need to come up with some scratch. This is sort of a feeling the market thread, not a full blown for sale thread. I have a couple things I am kicking around the idea of selling, on top of the numerous parts taking up space in my basement...

Pavilion ze1000 series notebook, has XP home DVD player CD burner yadda, yadda, don't remember specifics, and it is at home.

B16A stock cams with stock cam gears.

Minteck portable DVD player / tons of asscessories

Possibly, and only a slight possibility at that a Sony' digital camera, the old one that takes a floppy, works great, but I bought a new one.

Delsol rear disc ebrake cables

D series throttle cable

Z10 traction bars

two Eg three prong non SRS steering hweels, one black, one gray.

a 88-89 EF cluster EDM

Driver side JDM corner light

Anyway, like I said this is sort of feeling around trying to make up the difference in the cost of the motor, so if you see something that interest you shoot me a PM. I don't dont' do Ebay price war shit, so if you want something, make a decent offer and it may be yours, if you lowball, I will publicly flog your ego till you cry.

Nooooooooooo don't sell the traction bars! :lol:

Bump for you John- hopefully you can get the cash for that C6!

Originally posted by Calesta@Apr 15 2004, 07:48 PM
Nooooooooooo don't sell the traction bars! :lol:

Bump for you John- hopefully you can get the cash for that C6!

I really don't want to, but since I swapped the big ass brakes on, they hit the banjo bolt on the caliper in sharp turns :(. I won't let them go except to a good home though :thumbsup:

Here's hte grey one...

s403ce21399d0a.jpg

Black one looks exactly the same, but black.

Pretty sure the traction bars won't fit teg or rex, as they have seperate applications for those.

how much do you want for the EF cluster ? does it have a tach? if so whats the redline? and how many miles are on it ?

Originally posted by shortbusrebel07@Apr 15 2004, 11:56 PM
how much do you want for the EF cluster ? does it have a tach? if so whats the redline? and how many miles are on it ?

It's a little dirty, and has a few scratchs on the plastic cover, nothing bad...

s407f19449eb54.jpg

And these are Km, not miles, so just over 110,000 miles, equivolent.

s407f19bc9eb30.jpg

It's from the DOHC D16Z6 model. And it is for a 88-89, it won't fit the 90-91, they are shaped different at the top.

how much do you want for the traction bars? and how much will it be shipped to ct?

Originally posted by SIRcivic94@Apr 16 2004, 12:52 AM
how much do you want for the traction bars? and how much will it be shipped to ct?

250 shipped, as long as your this side of Siberia.

bump for the EDM pimp y0!

Originally posted by JDMPlaya@Apr 16 2004, 01:53 PM
so does that laptop work now? let me know specs when you have them.

If it didn't, I wouldn't say it did :)

s407fdbfaa8761.jpg

s407fdc3f97607.jpg

Ok, I am a gadget guy, got that from the pops how has more gadgts than any human should. While I don't really use it now, I plan on useing it as a portable strage base for digital movies and pics while on the go, since my new camera use's a card instead of disc, and it gets full quick, cause I like the big high res. pictures, and I can use it in the future for tuning. But the option weighed, the ITR motor comes first. New it cost 2400 for the guy I got it from, and I would like to get in the 1400 nirghborhood. I realize that laptops can be had for that or less, new, but it is a starting price, so lets haggle it.

Back