Found this in my dumpster Now its on ebay!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i bet you money that the high bidder is some run down disco maniac who wants to put on his spandex and go roller skating with that hoss of a radio to feel nostalgic.

I had one when I was 7. If it wasn't so much, I'd buy that one too. :lol:

I listed an old beat up radio I pulled out of a broke up "no windows/crush in doors" Datsun 280ZX water came out the thing when I picked it up

I listed it on ebay and it went for 87 bucks I made it clear I had no idea if it worked or not and sold it AS IS

I listed a working radio out of my 280ZXT even better shape then the first one and it never got one bid I started the bidding at $1.00

its weird how some times things like that boombox go for 200 bucks yet some times you list stuff like that and not one person will bid on it

man that ghetto blaster reminds of the ones back in the early 80s when all the break dancers carried em around on their shoulders and when a good beat broke out, they would start breakin'

good find and good luck on selling it!!

Those things are bad ass. My buddies dad is a pack rat, and he has a Phonograph I want to call it. It is "jukebox" that plays the music that is on a roll, best way to explain it. He has like 50 rolls of music. He would get back if he sold that. Some people just like being pack rats, one day it will be worth something.

So it's YOUR ass who's been IM'ing me all the time. :) LOL.

I hope this thing sells high! ;)

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Nov 27 2003, 01:32 PM
Those things are bad ass. My buddies dad is a pack rat, and he has a Phonograph I want to call it. It is "jukebox" that plays the music that is on a roll, best way to explain it. He has like 50 rolls of music. He would get back if he sold that. Some people just like being pack rats, one day it will be worth something.

are u talking about vinyl records? those were sold until the late 80's i think. those things actually carry more sound info than CDs. when they first came out there was a big controvoersy because you actually lose some of the original sound when you record digitally. a vinyl record records 100% of the sounds heard when recording. a digital CD records a sample like every thousandth of a second or something like that. i dont know the exact figure. some sound aficionados say they can hear the difference.

Originally posted by Whitewrx02@Nov 30 2003, 07:43 PM
I cant believe this thing is going for so much LOL.

FOUND IN MY DUMPSTER! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE !

hahaha it's almost up to 80 bucks...Nice find yo. You should do that shit more often...it's dumpster hopping time. :lol:

waaiiiittt a minute how did you "find" it in your dumpster,

One would be lead to believe that you were looking for something in the dumpster :blink: :D

shh, he's actually a hobo!

anyways nice find dude, i wish I could find something sweet like that

Back