Found this looking for a house...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Maybe you'll have better luck there B....

That's what I don't get. Why does everyone think their lifestyle is so special that they need to have special interest groups, government sanctions, and all this other horse shit. If you're buying a house, you can go to the normal realtor just like everyone else. Oh, you're gay? Too bad, go to the damn realtor.

EDIT: Christ, and their site even looks like shit. Who coded that bad boy anyway? A group of trained monkeys with bananas in their butts?

I'm not a gay hater, but i agree they shouldn't try to segregate themselves as their own 'kind' and then complain about gay rights, jesus christ i dont walk around screaming IM STRAIGHT!!!
Then again, maybe it's something we just choose not to understand because we are not gay?

That's part of it, but if they want equality, why do they segregate themselves?

It's just like african americans. You can't scream about equality and then turn around and make excuses for yourself because you're different and have special needs.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Sep 3 2005, 10:07 AM

It's just like african americans. You can't scream about equality and then turn around and make excuses for yourself because you're different and have special needs.
[post=549133]Quoted post[/post]​

AMEN!

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Sep 3 2005, 09:07 AM

I agree 100%.

Run now, another storm is about to hit. :ph34r:

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene+Sep 4 2005, 02:41 PM-->
Battle Pope
@Sep 3 2005, 09:07 AM

I agree 100%.

Run now, another storm is about to hit. :ph34r:
[post=549435]Quoted post[/post]​

Ever heard the phrase "strength in numbers"? Going against the norm can tough, especially when you feel you have no choice, so sticking together and forming groups to help battle societies taboos, that keep you from enjoying a normal life is what happens.

I think you're confusing not wanting to be mistreated for beliefs, or sexual preference or race, and struggling to end said mistreatment, for wanting equal rights.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Sep 4 2005, 09:16 AM
Ever heard the phrase "strength in numbers"? Going against the norm can tough, especially when you feel you have no choice, so sticking together and forming groups to help battle societies taboos, that keep you from enjoying a normal life is what happens.

I think you're confusing not wanting to be mistreated for beliefs, or sexual preference or race, and struggling to end said mistreatment, for wanting equal rights.

Alienating yourself from the masses is certainly the exact opposite of being assimilated and accepted. Minorities purposely alienate themselves, even if they think they're creating strength in numbers.

This situation is the same to be said as the office work situation. Females want to be treated as equals, but when a dirty joke comes up or sexual explicit language like all EQUAL MALES participate in they no longer want to be equal. They want their cake and to eat it too.

People are different and thus can never be equal. This politically correct bullshit that has come about in the past fifteen years is ridiculous.

Something is to be said when being a part of the group that everyone says is viewed as the "ideal" group, W.A.S.P.'s, and you're discrimated against by every minority group. For being the little white boy, I have been discriminated against just as much as any minority that I have come in contact with.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Sep 5 2005, 10:21 PM
People are different and thus can never be equal. This politically correct bullshit that has come about in the past fifteen years is ridiculous.
[post=549828]Quoted post[/post]​

Being "politically correct" for political correctness sake is retarded yes, but the point you're missing is that people are different, but that doesn't mean they should be mistreated.

Fact is, they can be equal.

I have been discriminated against just as much as any minority that I have come in contact with.

Poor you, join the Klan.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Sep 5 2005, 07:52 PM
Being "politically correct" for political correctness sake is retarded yes, but the point you're missing is that people are different, but that doesn't mean they should be mistreated.

They can't be equal and who said anything about mistreated?

Poor you, join the Klan.

No I'll suck it the fuck up, just as everyone else should, and realize it was only be ignorant people.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene+Sep 6 2005, 01:55 AM-->
@Sep 5 2005, 07:52 PM

They can't be equal and who said anything about mistreated?

Poor you, join the Klan.

No I'll suck it the fuck up, just as everyone else should, and realize it was only be ignorant people.
[post=549901]Quoted post[/post]​

I said something about mistreated. Mistreated in the form of being denied housing, jobs, loans, etc...or the classsic fagbashing, which ever you like better. Hence the social structure of coming together to help each other when society at large doesn't.

I suppose you'd just suck it up if you got denied jobs, loans, marrige, a home, or had the shit beat out of you if the rest of the world was gay and you like pussy right? Easy to say from this end of the spectrum. I am very anti product of ones enviroment, I've personally known too many that made something from nothing to believe that. But I do believe that birds of a feather flock together. That'a just human nature, and there's no way to argue it. And when those birds have had enough feathers plucked, they start fighting back.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Sep 5 2005, 08:02 PM

I said something about mistreated. Mistreated in the form of being denied housing, jobs, loans, etc...or the classsic fagbashing, which ever you like better. Hence the social structure of coming together to help each other when society at large doesn't.

I suppose you'd just suck it up if you got denied jobs, loans, marrige, a home, or had the shit beat out of you if the rest of the world was gay and you like pussy right? Easy to say from this end of the spectrum. I am very anti product of ones enviroment, I've personally known too many that made something from nothing to believe that. But I do believe that birds of a feather flock together. That'a just human nature, and there's no way to argue it. And when those birds have had enough feathers plucked, they start fighting back.

Right, just like I just got done saying that I've been discriminated against.

How about getting a college loan? Affirmative action anyone? Oh yeah because of my skin color I don't qualify for loans that would make attending school far easier on the wallet for my family and myself. Its cool though, because its to help minorities out so we'll start to alienate the majority and discriminate against them so we're on equal playing fields.

Fag bashing? Well gee, thats brilliant isn't it? But whats the difference between calling someone a rump ranger and insulting them because they're not intelligent? We insult one another on here daily, don't we? Whats the difference?

It may not be an easy lifestyle, depending on who you encounter but take the higher road and keep on walking. You can flock together with birds of the same feather but when you start making specific real estate companies and things of this nature that segregate yourself further, then its YOUR fault.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Sep 6 2005, 02:08 AM
Right, just like I just got done saying that I've been discriminated against.

How about getting a college loan? Affirmative action anyone? Oh yeah because of my skin color I don't qualify for loans that would make attending school far easier on the wallet for my family and myself. Its cool though, because its to help minorities out so we'll start to alienate the majority and discriminate against them so we're on equal playing fields.

Fag bashing? Well gee, thats brilliant isn't it? But whats the difference between calling someone a rump ranger and insulting them because they're not intelligent? We insult one another on here daily, don't we? Whats the difference?

It may not be an easy lifestyle, depending on who you encounter but take the higher road and keep on walking. You can flock together with birds of the same feather but when you start making specific real estate companies and things of this nature that segregate yourself further, then its YOUR fault.
[post=549910]Quoted post[/post]​

So you've personally been denied enrollment at a college, or a student loan because you were white? Guess you should have scored better on the SAT's, my brother, along with many friends are as white as they come and attend UT, Baylor, TAMCC. I am against affirmative action myself, but feel that it is only made more of deal by white people that didn't cut the mustard anyway and are pissed about it.

The point of the sight is to gather informantion on "gay friendly", not only to help in finding a home, but as much as you may like buying American, they like buying gay.

When I say fagbashing, I guess you've never heard of the sport, I'm not refering to calling them names, but the act of bashing ie: with a bat, of homosexuals. Used to be big in Houston in the Montross area.

Originally posted by swanny+Sep 2 2005, 08:12 PM-->
Fags have special needs when buying a house? Please.
[post=549008]Quoted post[/post]​

I think they have obsessions with drapes. . . .

Seriously, what on earth does a gay realtor offer that a presumably straight one doesnt??? (maybe they help you break the place in :puke2: :puke2: )

New2TheCarScene
@Sep 5 2005, 04:21 PM

Alienating yourself from the masses is certainly the exact opposite of being assimilated and accepted. Minorities purposely alienate themselves, even if they think they're creating strength in numbers.

[post=549828]Quoted post[/post]​

Why cant "gay" people just be "gay" without screaming about it every 2 seconds? I would be more excepting of them if they acted EXACTLY the same as normal people except for the fact that they were gay . . . its like they feel they have to make some sort of statement or something.

Hey, brother....

I scored a 1200 on the SATs my first time. My average was around a 93 (after not studying a day in my life) and yes I was denied pretty much all finacial aid. They told me that my family makes too much to qualify, when certainly they don't. My sister just got put through college last year and as she was finishing up her final year I was going in. My parents have two sets of loans to pay off with our help now with one household income that is less than I'd like to mention online. Split four ways it was spread slim when we weren't in college, now three of the four of us have jobs and even though I can pay my own way for some stuff I certainly don't have the cash to shell out to pay for Penn State @ 25,000+ a year.

Meet Mr. Debt which my family is in, even when we don't overendulge and are probably the most frugal spenders you'll meet. Frugal being short for cheap.

Yeah, if my skin color was different we would have qualified for more aide, but guess what thats life. I was discriminated against just as everyone will be in some point in their life or another and I'm spending two years at a community college and then will be up to my ears in loans to go to Penn State.

Say what you will, but you have no idea about my personal situation and how we were finnacially fucked. Also I have friends that had worse averages and SATs than myself and were accepted into higher ranking schools than me. Fair, right?

Back