four door for the haters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i skimmed through but didnt see anything about this...

you said it's a B16, fully rebuilt head. is that a B18B head, or just the valve cover? that's the only thing throwin me off

gotta tuck that red wire in the bay (i'm guessing fog light power wire).

other wise looks real good. i'd be proud to rock that 4 door. very clean, FTW ^_^

b16 heads not on yet, and yes the red wire is the for fog lights. i got more work to do so be patient it only gets better from here.

ha took first place at a local show today, there was only a couple in the tuner catagory but a win is a win.

vis carbon fiber oem style hood.
crappy pic....
0509081653a.jpg

For someone out of work, you seem to be spending a lot of money on your ferio. Looks clean, I like it. :thumbsup:

For someone out of work, you seem to be spending a lot of money on your ferio. Looks clean, I like it. :thumbsup:

not out of work just on workers comp at the moment. its good to know those who own shops and such getting parts on the cheap. things will be picking up on the crx(updated thread, new plans) the four door has things comming but will be a dd/show car and the wifes accord will be getting some love too. thanks for the compliment.

so i got a carbon fiber hood.
circuit hero shifter extender.
mugen shift knob.
started wire tucking and cleaning up the bay.
strut bars and tie bars.

probably more i forgot about. i will post updated pics soon.

What did you do with the Skunk2 knob? By the way, I'm loving your sedan. :D I have an EG that's going to be taken very good care of soon. Best of luck on everything. I can't wait to see more pictures.

Just out of curiosity, how much did your hood run you?

the hood was 430, its vis and i picked it up. should have some new pics up soon.

Back