Fox News ALERT!!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
During the 9-11 event's...the news alerts were new..and always watched with anxiety..but after 2 years...every friggen thing that happens..there has to be that damn ALERT screen....like just now......

FOX News ALERT!!!!!!!.....OMG.....Such big NEWS......Kobe to go to court again today........BIG ALERT!!!!!.......Quik....hide you loved ones!!!!!! he's going to court!!!!...This has been a FOX NEWS ALERT!!!!!!....

Any one else get annoyed from this and other channels that get excited over nothing?

Originally posted by Airjockie@Oct 20 2003, 10:35 AM

Any one else get annoyed from this and other channels that get excited over nothing?

not really. i do more productive things with my time than watch t.v. all day.

Originally posted by Green92HatchDX@Oct 20 2003, 04:00 PM
like what? post on hondaswap???? :roll:

Tony :owned:

Me? I'm bored. :unsure:

I am so fucking sick of this too. Detroit's Local NBC news does it all the time and they get so fucking dramatic. Plus half the time, the news is old

They like to make the weather reports more exciting too. Stormcenter 5 or superdoppler radar reports. As if we are perpetually on the edge of a tornado line. They don't think very highly of our attention spans I guess.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Oct 21 2003, 10:46 AM
They like to make the weather reports more exciting too. Stormcenter 5 or superdoppler radar reports. As if we are perpetually on the edge of a tornado line. They don't think very highly of our attention spans I guess.

I hate when they give previews for the weather report. "Some important weather developments...Tune-in at 9..." Fuckers!!! just tell us the goddamn report and be over with it. <_<

Back