Frances, damn another one.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMilan

:welp:...

hope this one doesn't hit me directly, so far I am living in the middle of the direct path. SHIT!!!!

hope this thing turns north north.

Hurricane Frances

think it's a category 4 now.

yeah, i saw that yeste3rday.... i wonder if thats the big one that i linked when the last one rolled through... i think i called it "looks like a crazy hurricane season" or something like that

Richmond, VA got seriously flooded yesterday from one of the storms travelling up the coast. Maybe it was Gaston.

Good luck Floridians!

damn y0!
that sum'bitch aint fuckin around

spec_trop6_720x486.jpg

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Aug 31 2004, 01:51 PM
damn y0!
that sum'bitch aint fuckin around

spec_trop6_720x486.jpg

[post=384296]Quoted post[/post]​

Beautiful, isn't it?

nfn-who is getting the fuck off of this peninsula!

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Aug 31 2004, 11:13 AM
Richmond, VA got seriously flooded yesterday from one of the storms travelling up the coast. Maybe it was Gaston.

Good luck Floridians!
[post=384236]Quoted post[/post]​

Gaston it was. Just finished cleaning up about a few inches water from a friend's apartment. Carpet soaked, had to be pulled up and al the padding had to be replaced.

10 to 14 inches of water in a few hours. Cars found at the bottom of the river. Hell, there was a tractor trailer being swept away. Water pushed cars into a building and knocked it down.

Yup, it was bad.

this fucking thing looks likes its going to hit south florida dead on.........

shit, no good for ME!!!!!!

I'll take some before and after pictures..

hopefully I'll still be around to post them :unsure:

pissedoff Hurricane.

Anyways, that is definately going to fuck some shit up, when Opal hit us as a category 3, it was a disaster in NW Florida--this one looks like if it stays the same strength, we got another Andrew here.

Originally posted by JDMilan@Sep 1 2004, 09:39 AM

[post=384692]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey man, seriously, if this thing looks like it will be a direct hit, get out of Florida! This is the very last place you should be during 140+ MPH winds, and the likleyhood of you not surviving a cat 4 or 5 is pretty good. Post-Andrew building codes are for 114 MPH wind, this strength wind will put exponentially more force on buildings, and there won't be many left after 140 mph :unsure:

Sitting down here in Hollywood, FL, and it looks like its coming! It was supposed to take a more northernly track by this morning, but it hasent moved too much yet. They extended the red zone down south more, to the Broward/Dade County line. Hopefully it will turn, but it dosent look good as of yet!

Originally posted by nfn15037+Sep 1 2004, 11:48 AM-->
@Sep 1 2004, 09:39 AM

[post=384692]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey man, seriously, if this thing looks like it will be a direct hit, get out of Florida! This is the very last place you should be during 140+ MPH winds, and the likleyhood of you not surviving a cat 4 or 5 is pretty good. Post-Andrew building codes are for 114 MPH wind, this strength wind will put exponentially more force on buildings, and there won't be many left after 140 mph :unsure:
[post=384707]Quoted post[/post]​

making a return trip very soon? :D

if my power isn't out I'll post period reviews of the winds and maybe some pictures of me outside, if it's safe.

Looks like I am going to be eating beans, shiting with no running water, and hiding in my bathroom with my cat for the weekend.

don't you just love florida, and hurricanes...

either way, where I live which is about 35 miles north of Miami, I will definetly feel something.

Its going to hit Friday "Afternoon/Night"

Originally posted by JDMilan@Sep 1 2004, 02:55 PM
either way, where I live which is about 35 miles north of Miami, I will definetly feel something.

Its going to hit Friday "Afternoon/Night"
[post=384820]Quoted post[/post]​

Head up to NW Florida and party with me, we'll see who the official drunkard of HS. :)

Originally posted by TurboMirage+Sep 1 2004, 01:11 PM-->
@Sep 1 2004, 11:48 AM

[post=384707]Quoted post[/post]​

making a return trip very soon? :D
[post=384741]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm hoping he does... :p

Nah, when we had the tropical storm, I was at the beach and drinking beer at the same time--I can multitask. :)

Hey guys, posting here for potentially the last time.......

wish me luck, this fucker is headed almost straight for me, may I be in all of your prays (hopefully). This fucker is going to hit me very close.

I am going into a safe shelter on friday with my family and my cat, and hopefully I will post on friday. I hate to sound sceptical but you never know.

to all of my hondaswap peeps, keep it real, and wish me luck!!!!

Back