free 32mb thumb drive

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thats cool and all, but what are you going to do with 32 mb? my teachers powerpoints are 3 times that size :)

its great for keeping a shit load of bin files handy for tuning.

and if your teaching is making 100 mb power points, something is wrong.

oh, wait, its a microsoft product.

Quoted post[/post]]
its great for keeping a shit load of bin files handy for tuning.

and if your teaching is making 100 mb power points, something is wrong.

oh, wait, its a microsoft product.

Our presentation pp's were around 90mb, but they had a buttload of graphics in them, and were about 100 slides long...

i got one 1gb stick. couldnt deal with anything smaller

had a 256 but hated it. gave it to my sis.

32meg is usless.... have it hold 5 songs? 4 RAW images? 1/4 of a decent photoshop project?

blech. you couldnt pay me to use a 32meg flash drive

i ordered the brochure
lol

apparently it is an e-brochure on the 32mb stick...?
i'm not a fan of the sticks so this will be a first, i hope its not write locked or something

mmm bin's

as soon as tax season is over i've gotta tune my teg and hatch...
muhahahaha

i didn't hear anyone bitching when they had the poster giveaway, and it won't even hold 32mb...

Because a thumbdrive isn't candle bashing material...

And if it is, seek help.

you bash candles with your poster?
geez, i just hung mine up... :ph34r:

Audi always does stuff like this... A coworker of mine's son got an invitation to test drive the new S8. It says clearly that you must be 25 to even test drive the S8. They showed up at the dealership with the invitation, never asked him about his age, and they both test drove it...

As a thanks to them for test driving them, they BOTH received FREE Palm Pilots!!!

Hell yeah bitchs if its free its me. Really if you want to talk about portable storage just nut up and buy a 20 gig firefly usb drive. Its about the size of a small cellphone. But shit 32 megs of free storage is 32 megs of free storage. Thanks for the link B.

Sweeeeeeeeeet. Even if it's only 32MB, it's still better than trying to burn itty bitty files at home to CD to take to work.

Back