Free Boat!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bob Vila

ɐןıʌ qoq
Admin
VIP
1969 Glaspar Seafair Sedan - 19'

Great candidate for a project. Cabin Cuddy (sleeps 2) and great for fishing. Good for saltwater or lake boating. Currently no motor (outboard) however Jeef has one for sale. Currently sitting on an EZ Roller trailer (not included). Free delivery in 25mile radius of Bristol, Ct.

If you would like the trailer (which is Jeef's as well) he is asking $250. New lights and tires included.

Boat: free
Trailer: $250
Motor and Misc parts (gas tanks, fittings, batteries and trays): Inquire with Jeef.

I'm looking to get rid of this asap so please contact me here or PM me for my Cell.

BTW: reason for selling is I don't have time to work on this project - life is way to hectic and my storage place wants her backyard back :)

Any pics?

And Jeef, how much you looking for for the other stuff?

I'm still kicking myself in the ass about not taking Airjockie up on the free Jeep, I don't think I could let another free thing pass me by, haha.

500 for an 87 88hp evinrude engine, one gas tank, fuel line, battery, control box, and whatever boat parts i can find around the house.

hmm.. i was thinking about selling my bike to pick up a boat. any pics?

I'll take a few today. It needs work, I'm not going to tell you its in PERFECT condition but it needs some tlc and some new coverings for the cuddy and back assrest. Its great if you like to fish :)

BTW, its sitting in my mothers driveway on Stafford Ave by Jerry's if anyone wants to stop by :)

erebunicrx said:
are you kidding? fuck me..
Free make shit sell, haha. My parents would have been pissed when I pulled up with a project boat anyway (especially when I still owe them money).

Back