Free Car Fax

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

how in the hell do you find this shit?????????????????????????

i thought i knew "everything net related" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sweetness, my Honda has had no accidents. Suck u can only check one car tho. Id like to check my DSM.

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy@May 2 2003, 03:10 PM
Sweetness, my Honda has had no accidents. Suck u can only check one car tho. Id like to check my DSM.

reboot your machine, so you get a new IP (unless you are on shit cable :) ) and use a diff email addy.

Originally posted by Calesta+May 2 2003, 06:01 PM-->
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 2 2003, 04:42 PM
IDMaxGuy
@May 2 2003, 03:10 PM

reboot your machine, so you get a new IP (unless you are on shit cable :) ) and use a diff email addy.

Only one per IP? Force yoru cable modem to grab a new IP... :lol:

i don't think it will work. with cox in SD, you get a 24 hr. lease on an IP according to your mac address. so if you release your ip then renew, you'll still get the same ip. and even after the 24 hr. lease, they usally still give you the same ip again for another 24 hrs.... unless you're doin' some major uploading (they think you're runnin' a server).

I have cox, you release for an hr here, then they give you a new one, but i've had the same one for as long as i can remember, I irc alot, so i see it constantly and its the same.

Originally posted by liquid00meth@May 26 2003, 02:10 PM
shitty they took it down. assholes

Yeah- damn them for taking down something that was free and was being abused, which they normally charge for. Jerks.

<_<

Back