FREE Eg hatch interior parts ( front seats back )

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

htrcivic96sir

Black , everything but rear carpet. Includes spare,jack, etc. seats are almost spoken for and are in EXCELENT condition. they are that vinyly type shit and are also black ( not charcoal but actually black) must pick up . I will not ship because Im lazy as hell Im in the 23231 area

what color rear seats? i need the back rest on the drivers side. Also i need the drivers side window handle. And also the black guage bezel. Got any of that for me? i will pick it up im only in md.

asshat? your the one who responds 5 days after you start the damn thread. And i asked if you had ay of that to sell, seeing if the seller backed out.

Aight man not to be rude but, #1 wasn't calling you an asshat... I said " not to be an asshat or anything but...." AKA " not to be rude to you but,". #2 the color of the seats are black like it says in the FIRST post. #3 Think about it, it took me 5 days to respond.... maybe I didn't have time to get to my computer. I don't spend everyday on Hondaswap and it isn't like Im selling the shit.... its free . #4 i know you were asking about the bezzel, window crank, yadi yada...... those are not " front seats back " like I also stated in the FIRST post. If you wanted to purchase them, all you had to say is " can I buy your gauge bezzel, window crank" and I would have kindly said no.

Anyone else interested in the left overs ;
rear hatch cover ( Black, EXCELENT condition)
Rear interior panels ( Black, little scratches on Hatch compartment area, CX model so it has 2 blank out plates for a light and something else )
Metal mounting hardware
Jack, spare, etc,.

and remember this stuff is FREE, all you have to do is send me a PM and arrange for pick up.

do you have the whole floor carpet.. if so how much shipped to CA 93309??

*edit** interested in the rear hatch cover also.. just need a shipping quote

I do have the whole floor carpet but it is not for sale. The rear carpet (attaches to back seats and lays in hatch floor) I do have but you DO NOT want it. It was thrashed when I bought the car. The hatch cover you are more then welcome to have but, I dont have any plans to ship. ( read above) Ill post your name in my snippets and if no one wants it by the time my girl says " get this shit out of my house!!!" Ill probally consider shipping.

Back